• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

RBH

Have the Falcons done anything useful since they've gotten in the league? Isn't it time for Goodell to contract this sorry franchise or at the very least exile them to London already?

Where the fuck did this random shit come from.

And who the fuck are you

Drakeon

It would be hilarious if the Cards make it over the Saints.

If we make it as the 3 seed, I think I rather play the Cards at home far more than SF or NO.

I think.
You'd rather play the Saints. Cardinals already beat you once. Saints are terrible on the road.

rando14

That was a pretty exciting game considering it was strongly believed it would be a garbo blow out

Can't wait for the FMT post-game remarks!!

My gf just lost her fantasy semifinal playoff game due to that last second hail mary (opponent had Niners defense). By one point.

:jnc

Farooq

Banned
Haha Matt Ryan sucks. He's a more likeable Romo.

What? Who doesn't like Romo?

Edit:
After the first game of the season, Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo pulled off the road late on a Sunday night and helped out a stranded motorist. On Tuesday, he walked up to a movie theater and noticed that a homeless man was cashing in change. Romo bought the man a ticket to see "Role Model" and then invited him to sit with he and his buddy.

I'll let Tim MacMahon of the Cowboys Blog tell the rest of the story:

Romo, who confirmed the story but didn't want to elaborate, waved [the homeless man] Doc over to sit by him and his buddy. Doc sheepishly mentioned that he hadn't showered in a few days.

"Don't worry about that," Romo said. "I'm used to locker rooms."

And so the $67 million quarterback and a man who doesn't have $6.70 to his name sat next to each other and shared laughs for 90 minutes or so.

Pretty cool story. Earlier in the day, Romo stopped by my neighborhood with actor Will Smith to participate in a pep rally for the Lake Highlands volleyball and football teams.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/817/romo-helps-homeless-man

Tony Romo! He has a heart of gold.

effzee

You'd rather play the Saints. Cardinals already beat you once. Saints are terrible on the road.

We beat the Cardinals earlier this season.

No matter how bad NO plays on the road, I still don't trust our D enough to shut down an elite QB. And no matter how good the 49ers or Cardinals play defense, I trust our offense to score.

RBH

jbi6TCIP3jt8JM.png

Bread

Banned
guys that band from breaking bad is doing the heisenberg song on conan right now

pretty sweet

oh wait this is from september :jnc

Top Bottom