• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Can't believe most of the Cards fans at their forum are talking about lucky bounces... and saying they never get breaks. ( mind you, this season I agree they have had bad luck, but that comes with choosing to have Carlson Palmer as your QB)

but do most of them not remember that Aaron Rodgers kicking the ball up for a game winning TD for the Cards? That was more luck than our game.

I feel bad that they might not make the playoffs though...definitely deserve it. Imagine if this current team had a different QB? o_O

whatever man i feel no sorrow for any other team with near misses or bullshit calls after our losses to the saints/panthers. does suck for the cards tho! should've beaten the eagles!

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Goodnight sweet prince.

7vnb63

zychi

Banned
Does anyone else think this has to do with ESPN sort of thumbing their nose at the Cowboys refuting their report? They seem to make it a point every time they talk about this story to mention "TONY ROMO'S SEASON HAS ENDED!"

Yep, Werder, Mort and all of a sudden Schefter have this strange agenda of reporting shit earlier than necessary. It's never bit Schef in the butt, but the other two have had to come out and apologize for lying before. ESPN NEVER claims another source ie Yahoo or NFLN, but always have to say "AS REPORTED BY MORT" or "MY SOURCES CLAIM" as if they are the TMZ of sports. Every other sports reporter gives credit to who they got the story from, unless its a private source within the team. The best is when the ticker on the bottom has a "reported by Ed Werder via Mort via Schefter via anonymous sources" to get all three of them into the fake spotlight.

ESPN is the worst and I really wish people would let their ratings crash so they are forced to do another reboot of talent.

Milchjon

What the, I looked up what got Cajun banned and I don't get that whole drama at all. Even with the explanations in the thread...

Also, screw the Niners

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
What the, I looked up what got Cajun banned and I don't get that whole drama at all. Even with the explanations in the thread...
Person builds reputation for flipping out over innocuous stuff and being a jerk to people over a status only he really takes seriously, even after everyone else tells him over and over to just relax. Other person comes in and toys with him over it. Cajun gets mad about other person toying with him. Latter two people get banned for a while.

neoemonk

First off holy shit that the Cardinals have won ten games.

Second off, holy shit that they might miss the playoffs as an eleven win team.

effzee

Yep, Werder, Mort and all of a sudden Schefter have this strange agenda of reporting shit earlier than necessary. It's never bit Schef in the butt, but the other two have had to come out and apologize for lying before. ESPN NEVER claims another source ie Yahoo or NFLN, but always have to say "AS REPORTED BY MORT" or "MY SOURCES CLAIM" as if they are the TMZ of sports. Every other sports reporter gives credit to who they got the story from, unless its a private source within the team. The best is when the ticker on the bottom has a "reported by Ed Werder via Mort via Schefter via anonymous sources" to get all three of them into the fake spotlight.

ESPN is the worst and I really wish people would let their ratings crash so they are forced to do another reboot of talent.

This isn't true. I've seen many times now where they quote Yahoo!, NFLN, and or Glazer. Even on their bottom line I've seen them credit whoever reported first. When the Teo story broke, deadspin was credited the whole time.

squicken

cajun had seemed more agitated than normal. Hope those anime folks weren't harassing him. I like cajun even if he is an odd bird

Top Bottom