• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Why is ESPN acting like Tony Romo died? They seriously just opened a segment by saying "Today, at 4:19 pm Adam Schefter tweeted that Tony Romo would require season ending back surgery..." Jesus christ the cowboys fucking suck anyway even if Romo were 100% they probably wouldnt' beat the Eagles, and even if they did, they'd be one and done in the playoffs. Every logical Cowboy fan knows this team isn't going anywhere how is this a "dark day in Dallas"?

Why is ESPN acting like Tony Romo died? They seriously just opened a segment by saying "Today, at 4:19 pm Adam Schefter tweeted that Tony Romo would require season ending back surgery..." Jesus christ the cowboys fucking suck anyway even if Romo were 100% they probably wouldnt' beat the Eagles, and even if they did, they'd be one and done in the playoffs. Every logical Cowboy fan knows this team isn't going anywhere how is this a "dark day in Dallas"?

AMERICA'S TEAM™

'Mericas team

Does anyone else think this has to do with ESPN sort of thumbing their nose at the Cowboys refuting their report? They seem to make it a point every time they talk about this story to mention "TONY ROMO'S SEASON HAS ENDED!"

Mindlog

Why would the NFL allow ESPN to air almost all of its pre-game highlights as they were? They were singularly focused on the ineptitude of Greg Schiano's coaching regime. That shit is racist as fuck.

Good thing that by game time most Buc fans were too crunk to give a fuck.
Side note: Who the fuck would be against self-driving cars? Taxi and limo fares add up. No one wants to be the designated driver. Google would have a list of self-driving car applicants a mile deep if it first offered its services as a timid designated driver. Everyone would just get in the car and no one would freak out about not having a driver until half-way through.

Happy Christmas drunk to all #NFLGAF. And to all a good night.

squicken

lol FMT that crap DPI your team got saved a possession where your team would have had to punt. That was far bigger than whatever call you think ATL got.

I. not sure what his agent is trying to accomplish with that. can only assume he wants TP cut because he thinks he can get something for him in FA.

Who would sign him without having him fire his agent? No team wants a player who has an agent going to the press like that

Smh, Agent's ruining Pryor's career by running his mouth.

Pryor went 132 for 224, throwing 5 touchdowns to 11 interceptions.

He benched himself.

and he got sacked 100 times for 20 yard losses

McGloin sacked 2 times in 6 games because he gets rid of the ball so fast and leads the nfl in passes over 20 yards since he's been playing.

BcJz1vyCQAENr1N.png:large

I honestly think they are just giving Pryor an audition to get traded to end the pseudo qb controversy. would probably accept a 5th rounder for him

Who would sign him without having him fire his agent? No team wants a player who has an agent going to the press like that

yeah no idea what he is doing. if tp is smart he'll fire him tomorrow morning.

Percy Harvin won't be practicing this week... gah. Just don't let him play until the entire season is over. Dude is a freakin' glass - what's wrong with his hip?

Greg

You guys must not have seen his final 5 games.

I love TP, but I no longer think he'll ever be a QB in the NFL.
I didn't, but I do know he made a lot happen with nothing in the bits and pieces I saw. Wasn't looking to run all the time, showed some patience, climbed the pocket, threw a better ball.

Maybe I haven't watched enough of him, but he looked much improved over his college days.

I didn't, but I do know he made a lot happen with nothing in the bits and pieces I saw. Wasn't looking to run all the time, showed some patience, climbed the pocket, threw a better ball.

Maybe I haven't watched enough of him, but he looked much improved over his college days.

The last few games with him, all those old habits came back, which is why he lost the job.

Greg

The last few games with him, all those old habits came back, which is why he lost the job.
damn, that's unfortunate

I can't remember the exact game, but I remember being legit impressed with the improvements he made

hopefully he makes the most of the opportunities he has left

How dare he hit SJ like that!!!!!

Should have been kicked from the game!

pwill lit his ass up later as well with a similar hit but didn't get flagged. i think certain guys (like whitner) just have a target on their back for penalties and if they're involved in any big hits the officials throw the flag

jakncoke

Banned
<Chan> snesfreak is a coward
<snesfreak> You wouldn't say that to my face
<snesfreak> It's real easy being an internet tough guy, isn't it?
<snesfreak> One hit and you'd turn into Cartman screaming for his mommy
<Chan> You wouldn't say that to my face
<Chan> It's real easy to be an internet tough guy, isn't it?
<snesfreak> Actually, I would
<Chan> It's real easy to be an internet tough guy, isn't it?
<snesfreak> Then I'd shoot you in the dick like Butters
<Chan> You wouldn't say that to my face
<Jakncoke> you 2 are pussies

IrKgk3p.gif

Afrikan

Can't believe most of the Cards fans at their forum are talking about lucky bounces... and saying they never get breaks. ( mind you, this season I agree they have had bad luck, but that comes with choosing to have Carlson Palmer as your QB)

but do most of them not remember that Aaron Rodgers kicking the ball up for a game winning TD for the Cards? That was more luck than our game.

I feel bad that they might not make the playoffs though...definitely deserve it. Imagine if this current team had a different QB? o_O

Top Bottom