• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
LOL

hfboards is horrible. At least the NHL thread isn't full of idiots here like that entire board is.

You're leaving dubbed out to dry. :p

I'm not leaving anyone out to dry, NHL gaf is a good community... I just really don't care to read about most of the rest of the NHL, and most everyone else doesn't care too much about the Panthers. I can read a lot more posts relevant to my interests over there.

This game is a culmination of the worst aspects of the Chiefs, namely the secondary falling apart and Alex averaging roughly 4 yards per attempt.

It doesn't mean that they can't win in Indy in two weeks, but for them to have their first 'no show' of the season this late and against this team isn't a good look.

LJ11

BTW, fuck Matt Moore. Anyone who was calling for him all year long is out of their f'ing minds.

He was pretty much fucked when he decided to throw that ball. Leonhard was behind the receiver, Alonso ahead, should have never thrown it.

That's game, worst game of the season. This is pathetic. I knew it, I knew we would do this crap, this is who we are. Fire Ireland!!!!!! Change up the front office!!!

JCizzle

Will Fraudgers shoulder be good enough to handle all these commercials? I know his tough guy attitude means a lot to him, gotta be out there filming through injuries.

Top Bottom