• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Watt gonna kill Manning.

cajunator

Banned
But they keep throwing. For some reason.

ITs just not our year. I like that at least we CAN say that with some relevance because it recently WAS our year. But thats small consolation to THIS year. Even at 10-4 I feel no confidence in us making it through the playoffs.

Afrikan

just catching up on the Dallas game... WTF FUCKING COWBOYS WHAT THE FUCK?? I don't want to go to Philli.

Just wow.. Jerry about fire everyone...besides himself...lol.

But they keep throwing. For some reason.

Because you have to present the threat of the pass even if doesn't get you anywhere. Otherwise, you would just plug the box with 9 men and that run game is shut down. You don't even have to account for Steve Smith at the moment.

It's the same reason why teams that can't run still try those dives into the line on first down and get no where.

An unbalanced offense is much easier to stop.

lol what? The Panthers have been hot lately... what realistic discussion are you going to have about them here though? I'd rather read HF Boards.

LOL

hfboards is horrible. At least the NHL thread isn't full of idiots here like that entire board is.

You're leaving dubbed out to dry. :p

nateeasy

Banned
andy-dalton-thumbs-up.jpg

Guess who is going to the playoffs?

Godslay

Banned
Need a Schaub Christmas gift at this point.

Texans not playing like their record. Doing a good job bringing consistent pressure. Sloppy penalties also killing drives.

Slurmer

Banned
ITs just not our year. I like that at least we CAN say that with some relevance because it recently WAS our year. But thats small consolation to THIS year. Even at 10-4 I feel no confidence in us making it through the playoffs.
Only team that should feel comfortable getting through the playoffs is Seattle

bonesquad

Wow. Was Fox just playing a Citizen King song on the NO-CAR game? It's been ages since I heard Better Days. Go one hit wonder Milwaukee bands!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
SCHOOB BABY <3

Top Bottom