• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

I'm watching Kirk Cousins work and there isn't a fan here who can't say Skins fucked up by not playing him to start the year. He's been amazing all year and it started in preseason.

Trey

Your season is over Marrone. Show some killer instinct and go for the first down. Go for the throat. Fuck a field goal; end the game right there.

Good game, Buffalo, congrats on the well-earned win. Old-fashioned win that started and finished in the trenches.

Fuck football and fuck this pathetic-ass piece of shit team that I root for.

Draconian

Just got in. Denver's only beating Houston by 10? It's going to be hilarious in a few weeks when they're out in the divisional round again.

Trey

This exact reason is why the Bills have been perpetually mediocre. Never had a franchise QB during the drought but even when the team had enough talent to be at least a wildcard, timid playcalling and lack of confidence always doomed them. That's why the Bills always lose those "heartbreakers," and commentators can say dumb shit like "this Bills team has been competitive this season: lost some games in OT and five others by less than a TD!"

No balls. Bills have dominated all game but have no balls.

jakncoke

Banned
Luke Kuechly has 24 tackles? Whats the game record? Of course only 9 are solo so the stat guy could be just giving to him because he is close.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
I'm unhappy, but this doesn't upset me like it did in the past. I'm numb to the Dolphin's bullshit these days.

Top Bottom