• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

effzee

God damn you Skins. You had one task and had the lead.

That was an atrocious defensive stand. No pass rush, no coverage, and no tacking.

On 4th and goal from 10 yards out you let Murray just sit in the zone to the point he just has to catch and fall into the endzone?

Shanahan and Haslett need to be fired tonight. Awful.

I wonder if now Chip should rest his key starters on offense and defense. Play Barkley if you want. It doesn't matter anymore.

njean777

God damn you Skins. You had one task and had the lead.

That was an atrocious defensive stand. No pass rush, no coverage, and no tacking.

On 4th and goal from 10 yards out you let Murray just sit in the zone to the point he just has to catch and fall into the endzone?

Shanahan and Haslett need to be fired tonight. Awful.

I wonder if now Chip should rest his key starters on offense and defense. Play Barkley if you want. It doesn't matter anymore.

If the eagles win against the bears though that puts them one game ahead of Dallas though so doesn't that matter at all?

brentech

Man, I love having Lacy. Granted he didnt get touched till the end, he's willing to lower the shoulders and keeps his legs moving

this d man

edit; that was on chris carter. yep he done with the steelers

image.php

Top Bottom