• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Eleuin

Yeah, hopefully they try Hyde at safety next year as people have hinted. I think Hayward's poor 2nd season is mostly rust since he didn't come back till late, and then gets played sporadically...so hopefully he starts next year off right and gets to stay in the slot.
Dont give up on Clinton Dix future yet

Yeah, hopefully they try Hyde at safety next year as people have hinted. I think Hayward's poor 2nd season is mostly rust since he didn't come back till late, and then gets played sporadically...so hopefully he starts next year off right and gets to stay in the slot.
Maybe. I don't see it happening. If they get rid of Tramon he'll be the slot CB.

brentech

Durham flag begging, did he even get touched really? guess there was a jersey, but that didnt seem like enough to bring him down at all

Raiders keeping it close in SD 10-10 at half.

A win and sweep of the Chargers while ending their playoff hopes would be nice but I'm not gonna be too upset if we collapse in the 2nd half as usual. I want a top 3 pick.

Doorman

About time, Joique. I'm kinda glad that they had the balls to go to him three straight times, rather than trying to force an ill-advised pass.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Is there any way the Saints can lose to TB and not make the playoffs? I hope so. Second game they lost by playing not to lose. Payton needs his drugs and alcohol back.

Also congrats to Thad Lewis and his second NFL win. Wasn't a great performance, but wasn't terrible either. Maybe he can finally be someone's consistent backup.

Sanjuro

irCpBtzWVDIeI.gif

Top Bottom