• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Doorman

How does a team with the best young QB in the league implode this hard when the games actually matter? I guess I should really ask, when the game isn't in garbage time?

In fairness, I've only ever seen one or perhaps two fans on this board ever use that description and actually mean it.

Draconian

Special teams coverage has been terrible all year.

Why do we always pull this crap after we take the lead in games? It's so annoying.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Ugh this Seahawks game is my least favorite cadence of play. Hauschka hitting that post killed his superhuman streak too. Ugly game .

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
How many sacks does your awesome DL have combined. During the pitt game I think it was 15 :p

Sacks are not the main indicator on how good a d-line is. Our d-line puts constant pressure on QBs week in week out.

Teams gameplan against us to get the ball out quick. Our d-line is 5th in the league against the run.

brentech

So is Richardson. Dude is the future. Needs to put on a little weight in the offseason though.

Yeah, hopefully they try Hyde at safety next year as people have hinted. I think Hayward's poor 2nd season is mostly rust since he didn't come back till late, and then gets played sporadically...so hopefully he starts next year off right and gets to stay in the slot.

Draconian

We can thank the Steelers for not getting a TD there, but it never fails that whenever we take the lead, we either give up some awful special teams play or our defense just immediately surrenders a score. Good grief.

Top Bottom