• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
About time, Joique. I'm kinda glad that they had the balls to go to him three straight times, rather than trying to force an ill-advised pass.

That 3rd down playcall for the Giants when they threw that long pass was brutal. Changed the entire game's momentum.

Is there any way the Saints can lose to TB and not make the playoffs? I hope so. Second game they lost by playing not to lose. Payton needs his drugs and alcohol back.

Also congrats to Thad Lewis and his second NFL win. Wasn't a great performance, but wasn't terrible either. Maybe he can finally be someone's consistent backup.

Arizona needs to win its last 2 and 49ers need to beat Atlanta.

Go raiders!
Can't wait to dig into this little ceasars pizza! I'm living good! Caesars

image.php

These running plays are so unimaginative for the Giants. It's like Killdrive intentionally calls shitty runs so he has an excuse to pass more.

EDIT: another miscommunication. Another 3 and out.

mkenyon

Banned
As I said earlier, the receivers aren't getting open. Would you rather he just force it in when the ball is wet? They need to make some moves that Arizona D bites on or have our D bail them out.
Not just that, but the pass rushing is nearly perfect.

Cards are playing a helluva game.

mkenyon

Banned
It's always confusing to me when things aren't going well for an offense or defense the common response is "they are playing poorly". It's a competitive game where strategy and planning has a huge effect on what is happening.

Right now, the Cards and the Hawks are playing amazingly well. On defense.

Top Bottom