• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

brentech

xz1CL54.jpg

omg, that was weird as fuck

It's a miracle that the Bears have allowed only 13 how this game has gone. The a Bears only putting up 7. Expected since Cutler is playing. Please don't pay him.

What are you talking about. Don't excuse the rest of the team . You were gifted two silly turnovers by the Packers and did squat with your opportunities.

minx

Cutler with 70 yards passing in the first half against this awful Packers D. Now those are some franchise QB numbers. If if takes losing this game to send him packing, I'll take it over and one and out in the playoffs.

Paches

Yeah, Russell has covered up a whole lot of blemishes on this offensive line by being so mobile. It's still a bit of a revolving door, even with Okung healthy...

He isn't really healthy right now, still got a toe thing from last week that re came up.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Cutler with 70 yards passing in the first half against this awful Packers D. Now those are some franchise QB numbers. If if takes losing this game to send him packing, I'll take it over and one and out in the playoffs.

he needs to go. he's not a top 15 qb in the nfl. he's garbage tier.

zychi

Banned
You realize gb had the ball the majority of the half because of how terrible the d is.

He needs to keep it on for maximum forehead indentation and redness.

Nobody has explained to him that he can wear a headset without the helmet on.

Loved the "timing" of his substitution. I guess he needs the record + MVP to offset the fact that they're going out in their first playoff matchup.

TheFatOne

Hate the the refs are calling the ticky tack pushing and shoving matches this year. Pats had one or two of those earlier in the year. So fucking dumb.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I know that would've been a tough catch but Keenan Allen should've caught that. Drive killer right there., Chiefs get it back.

Top Bottom