• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 3m "He's a douche. No one on offense trusts him." Text from a player regarding Rob Chudzinski. #Browns

There was talk of this after the 08 season. 07 the Browns had 10 wins, and the next like 4. There were reports of Chud trying to take the reigns, or being a dickface or something like that. It's why I'm surprised the Browns even brought him back to be the coach.

If that's right, then Good Riddance. It was fools gold dangling Norv Turner OC and Horton to mask is own funky scent.

Lol Clowns. Truly one of the worst run organizations in sports.

At this point I'm sure they're trying to alienate all the fans they even have left anyway. They're already missing an entire new generation just for being bad so long. it's pure garbage.

It's not a question of when are they going to get it right, but rather WILL they ever get it right?

SJkvrxV.png

Get ready Browns.

Defense played a surprisingly solid 1st half. expect them to revert to form this half.

Hope Rodgers has recalibrated himself, we're gonna need tds.

Striker

If the Browns fired Chud to hire McD or Schwartz then they are insane.
Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 13m
Defensive coordinator Ray Horton has support of many #Browns players. He has to be considered a possibility for head job.

Schwartz makes no sense for them with Horton in there.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
At this point I'm sure they're trying to alienate all the fans they even have left anyway. They're already missing an entire new generation just for being bad so long. it's pure garbage.

It's not a question of when are they going to get it right, but rather WILL they ever get it right?

They've been horrendous for 90% of my life. I'm wondering if there will be any caring left in younger fans once all of the older people die.

Top Bottom