• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

minx

This game.
The Redskins game.
The 2nd Vikings game.
The 2nd Lions game.

So.
Many.
Chances.

We didn't deserve to be in. I didn't think we would win. Still hurts though.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Eagles are gonna blow them out. It's gonna be ugly :/

images

Not if this man has anything to say about it.

Don't forget Conte seeing him wave his hands in the air like a madman for the pass and just giving up on covering him

He was anticipating a short route and thought he was going to jump it for an INT. Turned out horribly for him though. To be fair the Bears had a chance to seal it on that 3rd & 17 to Alshon. He had been making that kind of catch all year, but dropped it when they needed him the most.

jakncoke

Banned
Fuck it, I'm putting $200 down on the chargers tomorrow to win the conference championship.

barely beats a team of back ups

MAN YOU KNOW...

I think im going to throw some cash on them!

Man give me the 200, i'll kick you in the balls.

Same end game feeling.

TheFatOne

Those comebacks against Denver, New Orleans, and Cleveland were huge for the Patriots. If they lose those they probably dont make the playoffs.

True but at the same time if the didn't have a meltdown against the Jets, or Miami they might be a first seed right now. I have no idea what to expect from the pats in the playoffs. I hope they can make it and win in the super bowl. I just don't know if that is realistic. Last week I thought they could beat the Broncos in Denver, and this week I'm not sure.

Sorian

Banned
barely beats a team of back ups

MAN YOU KNOW...

I think im going to throw some cash on them!

Man give me the 200, i'll kick you in the balls.

Same end game feeling.

I'm sure the odds will be glorious, worst is im out 200, best? I'm probably up 1K or so.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We don't have enough posters for 2 threads. We can just ignore the playoff teams, or talk about how they are all frauds

Agreed. Can you imagine the Lions defensive line with Jadeveon Clowney?

Or Sammy Watkins opposite of Megatron? Imagine the possibilities.....

True but at the same time if the didn't have a meltdown against the Jets, or Miami they might be a first seed right now. I have no idea what to expect from the pats in the playoffs. I hope they can make it and win in the super bowl. I just don't know if that is realistic. Last week I thought they could beat the Broncos in Denver, and this week I'm not sure.

Its crazy, if they had a few more things go their way they could be 16-0 but they could also be like 3-13 or something.

Top Bottom