• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Sephzilla

Man, the Packers pretty much tried to give the division away this year and yet the Lions and Bears still couldn't seal the deal. In some ways I'm almost upset that Green Bay made the playoffs, McCarthy got exposed as a lousy head coach without Rodgers and the longer Green Bay hangs around the longer Dom Capers keeps his job.

Oh well, that Bears/Packers game was amazingly entertaining.

eznark

Banned
rcobb.gif

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Wes

venison crêpe
I thought the Browns couldn't jump the Raiders? I hope you're right though :D

Browns were ahead of the Raiders last week. We had a worse conference schedule and the weaker SoS. They would have only leapt us if we had beaten the Steelers.

ATF487

Pats can win or lose against anybody, don't know what to expect in the playoffs. The one week bye is helpful but with these injuries I don't think we get to the AFC Championship game. Would love to be wrong.

TheFatOne

Its crazy, if they had a few more things go their way they could be 16-0 but they could also be like 3-13 or something.

lol I wouldn't say 16-0 but 14 wins would not have been crazy or being close to .500 would not be out of the question either. They are lucky to have Brady, but Belichick has coached the hell out of this team. One of his best seasons as a coach for the Pats. Really happy with the Pats this season, and honestly if they are one and done I wouldn't be to pissed. Well it depends on how they lose the game, but for the most part I feel like the team is maximizing the talent they have.
Tony Gonzalez: the greatest tight end of all time.

Great career...

Gonzalez I think could still have one more great year with the right team aka the Patriots. He wouldn't have to play every snap, and would be dynamite paired up with Gronk in the endzone assuming Gronk isn't hurt. Which is a big assumption.

Shouldn't have lost to Tennessee at home in the opener.

Shouldn't have lost to Pryor and the Raiders.

Shouldn't have lost to the Dolphins in the snow at home (thanks for stepping out of bounds Antonio).

All that being said, Ryan Fuckup probably shouldn't make any travel plans that take him through Pittsburgh.

also, Bears GAF, Cutler played pretty well this game. We ain't cutting him.

The defense is a fucking dumpster fire. Emery needs to fix that with the high draft picks. Maybe grab a QB late in the draft to replace McCown, since he's making noises about retiring. Jay will be back at a reasonable deal.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Whew. 17 weeks of games is already over, minus that one division.

Now the real task is ahead. Seahawks, you've got everything you could ask for. Don't fuck it up!

Browns were ahead of the Raiders last week. We had a worse conference schedule and the weaker SoS. They would have only leapt us if we had beaten the Steelers.

Strange. FootballsFuture and a couple other sites had the Raiders picking ahead of the Browns last week and I thought those were official.

Once again, really hope your right!

Edit - OBR Forum confirms this as well. Well good! Hope they don't screw it up!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The defense is a fucking dumpster fire. Emery needs to fix that with the high draft picks. Maybe grab a QB late in the draft to replace McCown, since he's making noises about retiring. Jay will be back at a reasonable deal.

Yep. People complain about Cutler but A) He's been playing well, B) We have no one else to go with, and C) We have WAY WAY bigger problems to deal with than QB. Which I know is a pretty foreign concept for the Bears

Draconian

I know I'm a bit late on this, but them not reviewing that fumble play in the Chiefs/Chargers game is ridiculous. This is why there should be no restrictions to when you can use challenges.

Top Bottom