• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Sephzilla

Congratulations on another division title Ted! You must be pumped!!

ibarqFR0gNbfCx.gif

I actually hate this stat. Thompson's refusal to accept that the free agent market exists is partially what's led to Green Bay's defense being pretty awful. Arguably the most important player to the Packers Superbowl title a few years ago (besides Rodgers) was Charles Woodson, a free agent pickup.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Fucking Fox anchors. Before the game they were all like "Cut Cutler, Play McCown. Those fools" and now they're "Keep Cutler".

Jesus.

Shouldn't have lost to Tennessee at home in the opener.

Shouldn't have lost to Pryor and the Raiders.

Shouldn't have lost to the Dolphins in the snow at home (thanks for stepping out of bounds Antonio).

All that being said, Ryan Fuckup probably shouldn't make any travel plans that take him through Pittsburgh.

It's his hometown....

I'm still sad they couldn't make a trade back to KC happen or something.

KC will be one and done in the playoffs so Gonzalez would have been right at home.

Wes

venison crêpe
Strange. FootballsFuture and a couple other sites had the Raiders picking ahead of the Browns last week and I thought those were official.

Once again, really hope your right!

Last week's draft orders that were doing the rounds early on didn't take in to account this final week of games, so the Raiders didn't have their true, higher strength of schedule because their number hadn't added the Broncos win record yet.

Bread

Banned
it's a shame today had to be tainted by the classlessness of peyton and his love for running up the score, but at least it was over shadowed by all the other amazing games that were played.

I actually hate this stat. Thompson's refusal to accept that the free agent market exists is partially what's led to Green Bay's defense being pretty awful. Arguably the most important player to the Packers Superbowl title a few years ago (besides Rodgers) was Charles Woodson, a free agent pickup.

How many Charles Woodson's are there in the league?

LordCanti

I know I'm a bit late on this, but them not reviewing that fumble play in the Chiefs/Chargers game is ridiculous. This is why there should be no restrictions to when you can use challenges.

That was a joke, as was the five yard illegal hands (or whatever) instead of the full fifteen yard pass interference that would have put us in chipshot FG range/the redzone. The ball was in the air and they're blind if they thing it wasn't (I think they just didn't have the balls to call it).

Succop missing was lolololol worthy, though it won't be if he repeats when it counts. Our scrubs played a playoff team all the way into OT and it still took ref magic for them to pull out the win :p

squicken

Rams pick 2nd and 13th. They could still trade down and get Clowney and Watkins if they wanted.

Clowney is a luxury pick. The Rams literally have no starting caliber linemen that can stay healthy. It's a disaster. I'm not saying zero but it's really 2. They do not have one guy that is average or better that finished the season healthy

Last week's draft orders that were doing the rounds early on didn't take in to account this final week of games, so the Raiders didn't have their true, higher strength of schedule because their number hadn't added the Broncos win record yet.

Cool, thanks. Browns will have 4 and probably 24-28 then. God they better not screw this up. Don't settle on a QB if Teddy is gone, they gotta get the guy they love.

Wait, are there actually 9ers fans who are concerned about playing the Packers? You have had our number for the last 2 years. I have zero expectations about the game, I'm just thrilled that this bizarre-as-hell season gave us a chance to win the division and stick it to the Bears one more time.

Milchjon

The milk has soured.

:-(

I'm really torn about this season. On one hand there's only 2 teams in the playoffs that I hate, which is some kind of a record.

On the other hand it feels like short of losing Tom or Belichick, literally everything that could've gone wrong went wrong.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Clowney is a luxury pick. The Rams literally have no starting caliber linemen that can stay healthy. It's a disaster. I'm not saying zero but it's really 2. They do not have one guy that is average or better that finished the season healthy

Pick playmakers on offense and defense with the #2 and #13 pick, and go offensive lineman later in the draft. I just hope Watkins is there for us.

jWILL253

Banned
Hope this is true and with how young the playmakers are on defense it could very well be.

I'm just getting tired of this statement. Seems like every year I hear this then get let down.

I'll say this much: they have 2 first round picks in the Top 15. If they don't get it right within that context, then they never will...

TheFatOne

:-(

I'm really torn about this season. On one hand there's only 2 teams in the playoffs that I hate, which is some kind of a record.

On the other hand it feels like short of losing Tom or Belichick, literally everything that could've gone wrong went wrong.
Be happy patriots have a bye and with some luck they can play in another super bowl. Just have to catch a break or two.

imtehman

Banned
Wait, are there actually 9ers fans who are concerned about playing the Packers? You have had our number for the last 2 years. I have zero expectations about the game, I'm just thrilled that this bizarre-as-hell season gave us a chance to win the division and stick it to the Bears one more time.

any given sunday

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
According to @JayGlazer the #Lions will meet with Jim Schwartz Monday morning, at which point his future will be determined

You've got to be freaking kidding me.

Top Bottom