• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Browns and Lions don't want to win.

ibtEwaK2RM80A1.gif

SUPREME1

Banned
Glad we got prime Orton. Now he's just a family man who drives a Prius.

Dat No. 1 seed, Godslay.

I hope either John calls a team meeting and has the team watch last year's loss to the Ravens.

I hope it burns into their soul something fierce.

Let's get this championship run started.

GO BRONCOS.

I like to think we should go OT/WR in the first, safety/CB in the 2nd, then maybe a backup QB in the 3rd. Assuming we don't get an additional second rounder.

All this talk of needs on the secondary but the Oline and lack of good WRs is far more important. We shouldn't become completely unable to even get a first down if we can't run the ball.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Browns and Lions don't want to win.

This isn't real. I can't find the source.

It's not real.

It's not real.

Provide a source.

Can't find anything online. Either you're screwing with us or someone else is screwing with you.

This can't be true.

well that was an interesting game. thought we let up on offense after taking it to the cards early. still nice to see darnell dockett is a fucking dirtbag!

kap had a pretty good game. not great, but considering this is a defense that absolutely embarrassed greatest QB of all time wussle last week on the road, i'll take kaps performance. loved seeing patton come through in the end too!

p.s.

suck kaps dick harson! steelers fucking suck dick but thankfully for steelers opponents they didn't suck enough dick to get The Puppet fired so you guys will continue to suck

Godslay

Banned
Dat No. 1 seed, Godslay.

I hope either John calls a team meeting and has the team watch last year's loss to the Ravens.

I hope it burns into their soul something fierce.

Let's get this championship run started.

GO BRONCOS.

Sounds good to me. Time to pour gas on the fire Gase.

cdyhybrid

well that was an interesting game. thought we let up on offense after taking it to the cards early. still nice to see darnell dockett is a fucking dirtbag!

kap had a pretty good game. not great, but considering this is a defense that absolutely embarrassed greatest QB of all time wussle last week on the road, i'll take kaps performance. loved seeing patton come through in the end too!

p.s.

suck kaps dick harson! steelers fucking suck dick but thankfully for steelers opponents they didn't suck enough dick to get The Puppet fired so you guys will continue to suck

Enjoy your second round loss in Carolina biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Boose

I like to think we should go OT/WR in the first, safety/CB in the 2nd, then maybe a backup QB in the 3rd. Assuming we don't get an additional second rounder.

All this talk of needs on the secondary but the Oline and lack of good WRs is far more important. We shouldn't become completely unable to even get a first down if we can't run the ball.

Its like you're in my head.

Grats to the Green Bay Packers organization. I feel like we deserve some credit in helping you win the NFC North, and I wish you the best of luck in the playoffs. Maybe one day we'll be half the team you guys are.

Fuck the Bears.

Chris R

Seriously though, does someone know when the games for next week are announced? I know NBC has two on Saturday, then Fox and CBS have one each on Sunday? I just wanna know who plays when :( Tonight's winner shouldn't alter that in any way.

Top Bottom