• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

jakncoke

Banned
Shouldn't have lost to Tennessee at home in the opener.

Shouldn't have lost to Pryor and the Raiders.

Shouldn't have lost to the Dolphins in the snow at home (thanks for stepping out of bounds Antonio).

All that being said, Ryan Fuckup probably shouldn't make any travel plans that take him through Pittsburgh.

You forgot the end of game fuck when we played the Vikings. Bad teams lose close games

Vyroxis

Banned
DO NO RESIGN CUTLER!
I REPEAT DO NOT RESIGN CUTLER!

Chicago fans, go in the street & make it known, you do not want that bum as your QB next year.
He is a free agent, let him play for some other team.

Resign Cutler you assholes! It's either that, or the Vikings will pick him up and we will have another terd-tier QB on our team. >.<

TheUsual

Gold Member
COWBOYS-GAF! THE AGE OF ORTON IS NOW! PREPARE YOUR ASCENDANCE TO THE HEAVENS!

3ki9wku.gif

Oh man, I love this.

eznark

Banned
I actually hate this stat. Thompson's refusal to accept that the free agent market exists is partially what's led to Green Bay's defense being pretty awful. Arguably the most important player to the Packers Superbowl title a few years ago (besides Rodgers) was Charles Woodson, a free agent pickup.

You must write comments on the journal

NolbertoS

Looks like in the Cutler press conference he had been crying. He cares guys! Or may he knows he is leaving.

I think his time is up. Trestman can't perform miracles with an average QB and make a Super Bowl appearance. I thought the Bears Owner brought Trestman to revamp the offence through the draft too, including a new potential QB

Wes

venison crêpe
Clowney is a luxury pick. The Rams literally have no starting caliber linemen that can stay healthy. It's a disaster. I'm not saying zero but it's really 2. They do not have one guy that is average or better that finished the season healthy

Absolutely. Was just trying to illustrate that they could take two of the more high profile players in this draft.

I think they'll trade down with the Jags, Raiders or Browns for whoever is deemed to be #2 QB in the draft, pick up the OT Matthews from Texas A&M and then one of the WRs. Watkins or Evans. But I'm not a Rams fan. No idea what their true needs are. But must be nice to have the options they've got.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I think his time is up. Trestman can't perform miracles with an average QB and make a Super Bowl appearance. I thought the Bears Owner brought Trestman to revamp the offence through the draft too.
Offense has been revamped. It's miles better than it ever was. Problem now is that the defense is horrible.

Top Bottom