• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

It is time:

george_washington_viva_la_revolucion_poster-rf16f51b9483f467083e5f9bdd2576d9e_aiz1a_8byvr_512.jpg

squicken

Absolutely. Was just trying to illustrate that they could take two of the more high profile players in this draft.

I think they'll trade down with the Jags, Raiders or Browns for whoever is deemed to be #2 QB in the draft, pick up the OT Matthews from Texas A&M and then one of the WRs. Watkins or Evans. But I'm not a Rams fan. No idea what their true needs are. But must be nice to have the options they've got.

They have had a bunch of picks in the last two drafts and still lose to good teams. Fisher has no control of his team. They act like morons, then get surprised when the calls go against them. They need to draft composure and discipline

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
not going to lie... our passing game hasn't looked as good as it did today all season..

Minus Jamaal Charles just doing everything, I actually think our offense played better and moved down the field nicely today. I was happy with what I watched.

Oh and Jamaal on that indy turf is going to be a PROBLEM.

minx

Oh shit I forgot the add Podlesh and Shea to the cut list. Maybe Green Bay would like him for a 6th round pick?

effzee

I'm so fucking nervous.

Playoffs. Been a while. Just a bad bad bad feeling about this.

Orton going to feast on this secondary. Foles going to throw inexplicable picks. McCoy will be held in check. Dallas also gets a special teams TD.

Dallas 21 Eagles 10

I'm so fucking nervous.

Orton going to feast on this secondary. Foles going to throw inexplicable picks. McCoy will be held in check. Dallas also gets a special teams TD.

Dallas 21 Eagles 10

Stop it!

Konka

Banned
I'm so fucking nervous.

Dallas 21 Eagles 10

Chill out chicken little. We got this.

Boose

Absolutely. Was just trying to illustrate that they could take two of the more high profile players in this draft.

I think they'll trade down with the Jags, Raiders or Browns for whoever is deemed to be #2 QB in the draft, pick up the OT Matthews from Texas A&M and then one of the WRs. Watkins or Evans. But I'm not a Rams fan. No idea what their true needs are. But must be nice to have the options they've got.

That scenario is pretty much my dream. They have to get another tackle/Olineman early and they have no wrs that I trust to catch a contested ball. Though I could also see them picking up a big DT early.

Next week i'm a Niner's fan. This bullshit ass season. Having to watch the Packer win a division we should of had is a new form of disappointment I've seen from my team.

LJ11

Lombardi really wants to cement his legacy, lol.

Another poor season for the Bills where nothing was answered. Tons of ? New coach, hard nosed guy, but still soft as fuck. Never ending cycle, no light at the end of the tunnel, consistently 5/6/7 wins, pathetic.

One of Mike Evans, Watkins, Ebron, Amaro, Greg Robinson with the first pick. Z.Martin or Tre Mason with the second, Fred is getting older and CJ's in his contract year, plus I love Mason.

Godslay

Banned
not going to lie... our passing game hasn't looked as good as it did today all season..

Minus Jamaal Charles just doing everything, I actually think our offense played better and moved down the field nicely today. I was happy with what I watched.

Oh and Jamaal on that indy turf is going to be a PROBLEM.

Personally, I think that's one of the worst match ups for the Chiefs. Guess we'll see how it plays out.

I'm so fucking nervous.

Dallas 21 Eagles 10

It'll be 35-10 Eagles by halftime.

I don't know how Nagler has a job even at Bleacher Report.

Guy's analysis is more off than my analysis of any social situation involving human beings.

Top Bottom