• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

RBH

Bcs4MTOIAAECItR.jpg

duxstar

DAMNIT NINERS .......

YOU COULD BE PLAYING ONE OF THESE BAD TEAMS =[[[[

For real though .... Cowboys are setting it up for a massive failure right? Kind of like Cabin in the Woods. If it doesn't happen the world ends?

Hunter S.

the neckbeard always comes through when facing adversity. Prevented the Packers from the perfect season, beat lord Tebow as a Chief. Orton time baby!

Godslay

Banned
26 minutes?

Gata was calling out Tabris for disappearing during the game versus the Patriots. So I commented that the Gata disappeared for 26 minutes himself during the game. Pot meet kettle, and I caught shit for it. The only reason it was 26 minutes, is because it was from one post to the next.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Dallas plays the generic car alarm noise in their stadium? I'm having trouble imagining something more annoying blaring on all the speakers in that cavern and failing...

eznark

Banned
Gata was calling out Tabris for disappearing during the game versus the Patriots. So I commented that the Gata disappeared for 26 minutes himself during the game. Pot meet kettle, and I caught shit for it. The only reason it was 26 minutes, is because it was from one post to the next.

You guys are so dumb sometimes.

I dont regret it. I will always call out Tabris. Tabris is a whore and deserves it.

effzee

Hey Chip can we run something other than just Foles dropping back?

How about a screen? Or I don't know McCoy for 3 straight plays? He might break one.

Its obvious the pressure is getting to Foles.

Fuck I just know we are going to lose this game.

Top Bottom