• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

How embarrassing is this Cowboys favoritism from Al and Chris, mainly Al? He sounded so happy on that fumble. I can't stand the Eagles (mainly their fans) as much as the next guy but this is silly.

cashman

Banned
Hey Chip can we run something other than just Foles dropping back?

How about a screen? Or I don't know McCoy for 3 straight plays? He might break one.

Its obvious the pressure is getting to Foles.

Fuck I just know we are going to lose this game.

Cowboys are wrapping up McCoy on screens.

Hunter S.

that's what those dirty west coasters get, east coast gets fucked on late night west coast games all year.

Nice to be stuck in the mountains with the legal ganga and never get too screwed.

So you have two NFL teams now? Your Best Coast team and your Left over Coast team!?!?!?

Foles looks awful.

1504022_10100984512466312_2011406663_n.jpg

How many Coaches have the Steelers beaten out of Cleveland?

effzee

Can Chris stop sucking Kendrick's dick already?

He is a good blitzer and tackles well but he is terrible in coverage. Witten has eaten him alive all game.

effzee

Finally a fucking stop and punt.

Now please offense at least put up 3 points. Something please.

Good return by DJAX. Decent field position.

Godslay

Banned
Sucks for the Steelers.

Mike Pereira ‏@MikePereira 36m
Hate to add fuel to the fire, but some of my followers have pointed out that SD was in an illegal defensive formation on the missed FG

Mike Pereira ‏@MikePereira 34m
They are correct. SD had more than 6 players on one side of the center on the line of scrimmage. That is a new rule and a foul.

Top Bottom