• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

ShaneB

The minute the Cowboys started their drive, I told my friend here that I could see this ending with an interception again.... a longshot call I know, but damn they didn't waste time.

830548450.gif

:jnc

Jarate

Banned
The playoffs this year is going to be sick. All of the games in the wildcard round are going to be awesome

Such a good feel when the playoffs come, especially when your favorite is in it

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
This should be enough to fire Garrett. It has to be. Sheer mediocrity under his regime. He's been with the team since we've been shitty too. He has to go.

effzee

I don't care if its a weak division or that we had to win this shitty fucking way. We did it.

If this was a Reid coached team we wouldn't have. Hell this same Reid coached team won 4 games last year.

Foles was average at best. We won.

Bad D was somehow worse than Dallas's all time bad D. We won.

And it was against the Cowboys. The team Eagles fans hate the most. Don't want to hear about the playclock malfunction when it was only a 5 yard penalty and they scored anyway. Dallas got no other penalty called against them.

Fuck Dallas.

Go Eagles!

Miles Austin was the third man. He's really loyal to Romo so I'm not surprised he would end the Age of Orton tonight. If only he stopped and caught it instead of trying to show off, Orton would be in the Super Bowl tonight.

It's okay Kyle. Take your talents to Cleveland and show everybody that you're a main event playa.

squicken

That's what I'm wondering. I've never experienced this team when they were a dynasty.

I've never hated a team more than the 90s Cowboys and I find the current version very Cubs-like. I generally root for them to win but also get a laugh when the inevitable happens

Skip Bayless damage control is already on:

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless 3m
Come on, it's KYLE ORTON. What did you expect? Romo would've SHREDDED this defense, as he did in Philly for 317.

To be fair, I do think a healthy Romo would have shredded the Eagles defense....whether or not he would have had 4 or 5 INT's along the way is anyone's guess though

Wes

venison crêpe
So as well as getting excited for a draft I also have a train wreck of a coaching hunt to look forward to. Gong to be a fun offseason.

cashman

Banned
I don't know if I'm biased, but I'm just not that impressed with the Chip "revolution". 24 points is pathetic against this defense and especially pathetic when you consider they had two turnovers.

Drakeon

This should be enough to fire Garrett. It has to be. Sheer mediocrity under his regime. He's been with the team since we've been shitty too. He has to go.

With the news that Schwartz likely isn't done and Chudzinski getting let go, I fully admit I have no idea what to expect in regards to coaching changes this off-season.

I mean, the ones that seem obvious:
Frazier
Munchak
Schiano

possible:
Dennis Allen
Philbin (after the way they folded at the end of the season with a relatively easy path to the playoffs)

effzee

I don't know if I'm biased, but I'm just not that impressed with the Chip "revolution". 24 points is pathetic against this defense and especially pathetic when you consider they had two turnovers.

For some reason against Dallas they have looked bad.

But you have to be blind to not notice the difference between this team from last year to now. Between this offense and last year's offense.

Some really shitty play calling today and they need to clean up a lot of the miscues. Desean needs to be more involved. Foles again looked lost at times.

JABEE

The Eagles also took a ton of stupid penalties.

Not a good game for the Eagles.

Poor pass protection late.

Farooq

Banned

No Sean Lee in as well. Last game against the Eagles, a Sean Lee led defense held McCoy to 55 yards, and that was without Ware to hold the edge.

Top Bottom