• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Godslay

Banned
Same. Though I know one year i'll take them for granted and they'll stomp the league.

Feels like if they ever get some competence in their coaching positions, they will be a handful. I can definitely see it coming together at some point, especially if Jerry pulls his head out of his ass.

It's gonna be another exciting offseason my friend. All our favorite things. Draft, uniforms, and coaches

image.php

For some reason against Dallas they have looked bad.

But you have to be blind to not notice the difference between this team from last year to now. Between this offense and last year's offense.

Some really shitty play calling today and they need to clean up a lot of the miscues. Desean needs to be more involved. Foles again looked lost at times.

Do you think Foles is the guy?

Gotta say it looks like lightning in a bottle to me. Don't see him replicating this next year.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I think the first Cowboys game I remember watching was the one where Irvin got the career ender. Life is hard.

I'd hate to know how old you are...cause I remember when the Dallas Bandwagon was at full speed ahead during the superbowl years. Don Beebe ain't got no quit in him, dammit!

Just glad the Cowboys missed the playoffs narrowly again. Fully expecting to lose next week in Philly. January outdoor weather up north? Couldn't manage a win in Edward Jones Dome--have zero faith in the Saints on the road.

Bishman

Difference between Chip Kelly and Jason Garrett is staggering. A scientific, evolutionary approach vs. rigid dogma and faith-based coaching.

Farooq

Banned
Cowboys passed it 46 times and ran it 18.

So much for Eagles fans claiming that Garrett and company would run the ball more. I understand game circumstances dictate the play calling. However, I would have a lot more confidence in Romo, down by less than a field goal running a two minute offense. Given that he has already done so many times this season.

Did you guys just see what they just said about the KC game. On the missed FG play the Chargers illegally had 7 players to one side of the line, you are only supposed to have 6. The league will acknowledge a flag should have been thrown and gotten another FG attempt.

Pittsburgh got so screwed on so many levels on that game.

This should be enough to fire Garrett. It has to be. Sheer mediocrity under his regime. He's been with the team since we've been shitty too. He has to go.

I hope so. I was literally yelling at the tv for the boys to run the ball. I knew putting it in the hands of the QB is a terrible idea because this fucking curse is real and they need to compensate for it. If you are going to throw the ball, pick the safest play possible. And whats with Dallas Qbs throwing it behind players this year, such a shitty way to end the game.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
what is :jnc? I'm pretty new to the nfl threads.

it's jakncoke,

If I remember the story right, GAF used to have those stupid animated smilies and the user jakncoke used :lol a lot. So, when they disabled them, it became an inside joke here in NFLGAF.

BadAss2961

Did you guys just see what they just said about the KC game. On the missed FG play the Chargers illegally had 7 players to one side of the line, you are only supposed to have 6. The league will acknowledge a flag should have been thrown and gotten another FG attempt.

Pittsburgh got so screwed on so many levels on that game.
They deserve endless years of persecution for stealing Super Bowl XL.

Kyle Orton threw for 358 yds with 2 touchdowns and with a 65% completion percentage.

That's not too shabby.

Orton played pretty well, but he had a lot of trouble once the Cowboys got to the 30 yard line or closer. Remember, one of those TD's was Escobar making an amazing leap and the other was the Eagles selling out to try to end the game and Dez breaking the one on one tackle. The big killer, IMO, was when the Cowboys forced a turnover on the 20, and the Cowboys only got 2 yard and had to kick a FG.

Top Bottom