• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

eznark

Banned
Kuhn and friends alert. That was all Kuhn.

lol, that was all Peppers diving off the edge. I am pretty sure Rodgers would've been able to elude the out of control Pepp without much trouble. The assist from Kuhn was nice but let's not make it more than it was.

Blake Bortles = future Cleveland Brown!

With his girlfriend in tow:

Blake-Bortles-Girlfriend.jpg

Nice smile.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bears actually went away from Tampa 2 for most of the season because Conte fucking sucks and was incapable of handling it, they didn't have the defensive line (with all the injuries) to stand up to the run and Briggs was the only linebacker on the entire team. They played more man and blitzed way more that they have in past years. Rodgers was describing it as unlike any Bears defense he had ever seen, said they almost never played any sort of shell coverages. It certainly appeared that way. Any time they went into a two high look last night Rodgers checked to a run and they got gashed. They just didn't have the horses so I think it's probably unfair to blame that.

Not sure with Dallas. They always just seemed to be missing assignments in the secondary. Seemed more like a personnel issue than a scheme issue.

That would explain why every time they would pull back and show a replay that the bears were in what looked like a classic cover 2.

I've seen Nick Saban's name mentioned. :p

If the Browns managed to hire away Stoops, that would make me a fan for life. He owns Mike Gundy's soul and always will.
NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops is "open" to making the leap to the NFL.
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Smokey

Woo hoo! Just picked up Call of Duty Ghosts because Smokey said it's fun. Yeah! Fired up to play it!

30 minute patch download.

Ok fine, I'll bullshit with Lance Z for a bit.

Fire it up! Here we go!!

Fuck you next gen

Lmao NEXT GEN. Turn your brain off and it's good cheap fun. MP just sucks

You are arguing with lance zerlein? Why

well that was an interesting game. thought we let up on offense after taking it to the cards early. still nice to see darnell dockett is a fucking dirtbag!

kap had a pretty good game. not great, but considering this is a defense that absolutely embarrassed greatest QB of all time wussle last week on the road, i'll take kaps performance. loved seeing patton come through in the end too!

p.s.

suck kaps dick harson! steelers fucking suck dick but thankfully for steelers opponents they didn't suck enough dick to get The Puppet fired so you guys will continue to suck
GG, brah! I have to give it up to Dawson, I can't believe the fucker nailed two 57 yarders in a row and Feely choked on Niner dick and missed two fairly easy kicks...wtf? Should have won but shoulda woulda coulda. I think we are now at the point that our match ups are 50/50 before the game. Well, I'd actually give a slight edge to the home team. Congrats on the playoffs, we should be joining you guys there next year. Next year will be the true emergence of the NFC Best. As the SB will be in Zona, our destiny will be to reach the big dance!
Least coast <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Best Coast
Fixed
So Bruce Arians Coach of the Year? Basically coach of the year two years in a row. Why doesn't he get more love?
Because you ass holes were too busy laughing at me for his selection saying he'd get our QB murdered. Eat a bag of dicks, NFL gaf bros!
If I didn't think Houston was going to take Bridgewater, I'd say that the Cards would grab him.
I feel like the Texans will go for Manziel but regardless, there's no way in hell Keim will trade up for any QB in this draft. He values draft picks and wouldn't want to use multiple to move up unless maybe it was as sure a thing as can be like Luck. We will take BPA and if need takes a slightly greater weight, it will be to get a LT. If there's a QB to trade the farm for, it's Winston next draft if he can repeat his performance, not any of this draft's Qbs.
Arians will want a big arm, so I don't think McCarron fits. I think they roll with Palmer another year and try to find gold in the middle rounds

Agree, it's quite possible we take one in the second round if they like one enough but on the other hand, with his injury, we could always get Mettenberger in a later round since whoever we take will be groomed behind Palmer for the rest of his contract anyway. This is perfect as they'll have plenty of time to learn Arians' complex offense before having to step into the limelight.

Spinluck

Drew Brees, Tom Brady, and Peyton Manning die and go to heaven. They decide to watch MNF with God. First, God asks Brees, "What do you believe in?" Brees answers, "Well, I believe in family, hard work, and my Saints." God says to him, "Okay, sit here on my left." God next turns to Brady and asks, "What do you believe in?" Brady answers, "I believe in pegging, wearing Uggs, and trying my best every Sunday to impress Gisele." God says to him, "Good, sit here on my right." God then asks Peyton Manning, "What do you believe in?" Manning looks at God and says, "I believe you are in my seat."

:jnc

The local forecasters here in Philly say we are getting an article blast from Canada at the end of the week and it will feel like 18 degrees at kickoff. It is a shame it was not one night earlier, it would have felt like -2 degrees with snow flurries.

Smokey

I think people are overlooking the attractiveness of the Redskins job, he thinks the Detroit job is easily the most attractive. I think he and I are both bored.

Lz is cool. Funny dude. Was explaining all the problems wrong with texans this morning and immediately switched to how much food he ate over his break as he said that's more entertaining than talking about the texans. Which it was. So there probably is some truth to y'all being bored as fuck

KaYotiX

Banned
Woo hoo! Just picked up Call of Duty Ghosts because Smokey said it's fun. Yeah! Fired up to play it!

30 minute patch download.

Ok fine, I'll bullshit with Lance Z for a bit.

Fire it up! Here we go!!

Fuck you next gen

Lol you actually bought that shit game? Get ready to return it in 2 days. Its not fun at all

GG, brah! I have to give it up to Dawson, I can't believe the fucker nailed two 57 yarders in a row and Feely choked on Niner dick and missed two fairly easy kicks...wtf? Should have won but shoulda woulda coulda. I think we are now at the point that our match ups are 50/50 before the game. Well, I'd actually give a slight edge to the home team. Congrats on the playoffs, we should be joining you guys there next year. Next year will be the true emergence of the NFC Best. As the SB will be in Zona, our destiny will be to reach the big dance!

Fixed

Because you ass holes were too busy laughing at me for his selection saying he'd get our QB murdered. Eat a bag of dicks, NFL gaf bros!

I feel like the Texans will go for Manziel but regardless, there's no way in hell Keim will trade up for any QB in this draft. He values draft picks and wouldn't want to use multiple to move up unless maybe it was as sure a thing as can be like Luck. We will take BPA and if need takes a slightly higher weight, it will be to get a LT. If there's a QB to trade the farm for, it's Winston next year if he can repeat his performance, not any of this draft's Qbs.

Niners cards is always a fist fight. Even when we were junk and you were Super Bowl contenders. Thank god for Boldin!

JABEE

I think people are overlooking the attractiveness of the Redskins job, he thinks the Detroit job is easily the most attractive. I think he and I are both bored.

Why do you have no respect for the Eagles? They lost Maclin and Vick. You don't hear me using those two games that Barkley played 75% or more of the games that they lost to the Giants and Cowboys as an excuse for the division being close.

The Eagles lost to the Giants when Barkley played most of the game. Chip Kelly has done a great job with the talent that the Eagles have. The Eagles safeties have been a revolving door of shit. The Eagles lost a 1000 yard receiver before the season began. The reason why everyone says the Eagles have had all of their starters is that when people have gotten injured there has been little drop-off and in some instances improvement in overall play.

LZ knows what is up. The Eagles are going to continue to add talent to this team. You can't say that Chip Kelly is underachieving with the talent that the Eagles have on defense or at the receiver position. Either give Kelly credit or say that the Eagles healthy talent that somehow gives them an edge over other teams is actually good.

Foles playing well and starting doesn't take away from the fact that the Eagles lost their starting QB for what appeared to be a month and a half. The Eagles identifying a replacement and seeing improvement in the team's overall play should not be seen as a reason to discount the season.

I could just as easily say that the Eagles are a 12-4 team if Foles/Vick didn't get hurt and if Barkley didn't shit the bed against the Giants and Cowboys.

Give credit when and where credit is due.

JABEE

I also don't read people shitting on the Chiefs or Broncos a relatively easy schedule in the same ballpark as the Eagles schedule.

MRSA

Banned
Bortles' girlfriend is hot. She looks like a typical groupie, but who the fuck cares? She's hot.

Then again a lot of you think Anna Kendrick is average, that lot are a bunch of heathens.

squicken

I also don't read people shitting on the Chiefs or Broncos a relatively easy schedule in the same ballpark as the Eagles schedule.

I think everyone knew exactly what the Chiefs were before the year. I mean I recall season previews that accurately described everything that happened. Easy schedule, solid roster, small hands wins gimme games, lose to good teams, get WC, lose first game. Boring team when fate is decided in August

Why do you have no respect for the Eagles? They lost Maclin and Vick. You don't hear me using those two games that Barkley played 75% or more of the games that they lost to the Giants and Cowboys as an excuse for the division being close.

The Eagles lost to the Giants when Barkley played most of the game. Chip Kelly has done a great job with the talent that the Eagles have. The Eagles safeties have been a revolving door of shit. The Eagles lost a 1000 yard receiver before the season began. The reason why everyone says the Eagles have had all of their starters is that when people have gotten injured there has been little drop-off and in some instances improvement in overall play.

LZ knows what is up. The Eagles are going to continue to add talent to this team. You can't say that Chip Kelly is underachieving with the talent that the Eagles have on defense or at the receiver position. Either give Kelly credit or say that the Eagles healthy talent that somehow gives them an edge over other teams is actually good.

Foles playing well and starting doesn't take away from the fact that the Eagles lost their starting QB for what appeared to be a month and a half. The Eagles identifying a replacement and seeing improvement in the team's overall play should not be seen as a reason to discount the season.

I could just as easily say that the Eagles are a 12-4 team if Foles/Vick didn't get hurt and if Barkley didn't shit the bed against the Giants and Cowboys.

Give credit when and where credit is due.

Sorry buddy but your division is arguable the worst or at least second worst in football. You're going to have to earn that respect. Get some wins in the playoffs and then win against more good teams next year and the respect will come. We're in the same boat except without the play off opportunity. Next year, next year.

Top Bottom