• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

DMczaf

Fuck, I think something damaged my Xonar DG. I came home from Christmas in California and my output has a really loud constant buzzing sound now. I removed all possible interference and it's still there, front panel and back.

Anyone have experience with ASUS support? Hoping I don't have to buy another, but on-board audio will have to suffice for now.

I have to go back to work (Google it you lazy bastards) and write another fucking brief to the Commonwealth Court (fuuuuuuuuuck that) but before I do I am going to give my precise and totally accurate postseason power rankings. These rankings take into consideration the quarterback, head coach, matchups, luck factor, clutch factor, home field, weather conditions, QBR, OVR and DVR. By far the most comprehensive that you can find on the internet.

Past history shows us that the 1 and 2 seeds are fucked. No way we are seeing Denver and Seattle in the Superbowl. At best only one of these teams has a legitimate chance of getting there (where they will probably lose to a 6 seed quarterbacked by a goober). And the chances are pretty good that none will make it.

Picking my one seed was the hardest. It was so hard to choose between the worst teams (by far the best indicator of future SB champ) because this season was special in that category. This year teams were historically special in how absolutely horrible they were, so it wasn't easy to pick the best of the worst. In the end it was very hard to pick between the Packers and San Diego. Both of whom are fucking horrible and required immense amounts of luck just to make it in. The Chargers make more sense because the Bungles are fucking frauds so that pushed me towards the Packers as the 1 seed because it makes absolutely no sense and sometimes that is the best pick of all.

1. Packers
2. Eagles
3. Chargers
4. Niners
5. Seahawks
6. Panthers
7. Colts
8. Broncos
9. Bungles
10. Saints
11. Chiefs
12. Jaguars
13. Patriots

hamonicface_zpsf44685c5.gif

I have to go back to work (Google it you lazy bastards) and write another fucking brief to the Commonwealth Court (fuuuuuuuuuck that) but before I do I am going to give my precise and totally accurate postseason power rankings. These rankings take into consideration the quarterback, head coach, matchups, luck factor, clutch factor, home field, weather conditions, QBR, OVR and DVR. By far the most comprehensive that you can find on the internet.

Past history shows us that the 1 and 2 seeds are fucked. No way we are seeing Denver and Seattle in the Superbowl. At best only one of these teams has a legitimate chance of getting there (where they will probably lose to a 6 seed quarterbacked by a goober). And the chances are pretty good that none will make it.

Picking my one seed was the hardest. It was so hard to choose between the worst teams (by far the best indicator of future SB champ) because this season was special in that category. This year teams were historically special in how absolutely horrible they were, so it wasn't easy to pick the best of the worst. In the end it was very hard to pick between the Packers and San Diego. Both of whom are fucking horrible and required immense amounts of luck just to make it in. The Chargers make more sense because the Bungles are fucking frauds so that pushed me towards the Packers as the 1 seed because it makes absolutely no sense and sometimes that is the best pick of all.

1. Packers
2. Eagles
3. Chargers
4. Niners
5. Seahawks
6. Panthers
7. Colts
8. Broncos
9. Bungles
10. Saints
11. Chiefs
12. Jaguars
13. Patriots
If the Patriots win the SB I'm blaming you.

MechDX

Fuck, I think something damaged my Xonar DG. I came home from Christmas in California and my output has a really loud constant buzzing sound now. I removed all possible interference and it's still there, front panel and back.

Anyone have experience with ASUS support? Hoping I don't have to buy another, but on-board audio will have to suffice for now.

Why was your shit in EZs house?

Mrbob

Hub Arkush shitting on Bridgewater. He doesn't even think he is a first round pick. He also dislikes this entire qb class. Teams beware.

eznark

Banned
Hub Arkush shitting on Bridgewater. He doesn't even think he is a first round pick. He also dislikes this entire qb class. Teams beware.

Didn't he hate the Wilson pick too? Guy is washed up. Remember when he said Finley and Olsen were Hall of Famers?!

Draxal

Kimberly Jones ‏@KimJonesSports 59s
John Mara: Wants Tom Coughlin back. "I think our offense is broken, & we need to fix that. …We can't go into next season w/same personnel."

New OLINE and TENDS please. I don't think Gilbride will be canned even though he may deserve it.

More.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 3m
Mara said "We obviously over-valued some people" and "We haven't gotten production out of certain draft spots."

More

John Mara says coaching staff evaluations will take place later this week but more he talks more it sounds as if Kevin Gilbride is gone.#nyg

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 1m
John Mara on the now available Mike Sullivan: "We obviously think very highly of him." #NYG

The MMQB's Peter King hears Cleveland's front office "really likes" Texas A&M redshirt sophomore QB Johnny Manziel.
"...if they kept Chudzinski, they’d be asking him to develop the next quarterback, along with offensive coordinator Norv Turner," King writes. "What if there was a disconnect between the quarterback the front office wanted (I hear Cleveland really likes Johnny Manziel, who is not the Aikmanish pocket passer more to Turner’s liking..." It has been reported for quite some time that the Browns preferred the 2014 class over the 2013 class and have been doing plenty of homework on the available quarterbacks. We expect them to select one.
Cleveland will be at the bowl game this week
5s7qd.gif

Jimmy's wife loves him

Mayhew pretty much said Stafford has underperformed for two years, and although some of it is due to personnel it's also due to him not being fully developed.

edit: "no comment" on whether Stafford was pushed enough to improve.

Rappoport on NFL Network said Browns looking at the Seahawks DC and the Broncos OC, making a point that both are young and stuff and stuff

So is Banner pretty much going to look for a HC he can bend to his will?

Vio-Lence

Banned
Hub says lots of things. Said the Chiefs were going to win the super bowl in 2012 and he said Kyle Long was an awful puck immediately after the draft.

brentech

Miguel told me they just say that about him because he is black. "Class act" is the new "well spoken" or some shit.

I told him I think it's because Chilly ate babies.

The League
Andre: I met this doctor, Dr. Maxwell. Real class act.
Pete: Is he...black?
Andre: How'd you know?
Pete: Nine times out of ten, when a sportscaster is referring to someone as a "class act", they're talking about a head coach who's black. "Tony Dungy, what a class act."
Kevin: "Total. Lovie Smith—class act."
Andre: I never noticed that. I mean, it happens all the time?
Kevin: It's not just football. Sportscasters use these code words in all sports. If they're talking about a Latino player in baseball, like, "Ozzie Guillen is a..."
Ruxin: Firecracker. Latin guys are always firecrackers.
Kevin: "...firecracker."
Pete: Spark plug.
Kevin: Spark plug in the clubhouse.
Ruxin: Wes Welker is like a gym rat, a real scrappy player.
Kevin: Which is code word for "white."
Ruxin: Always a white guy.
Kevin: Ichiro Suzuki is...
Taco: Inscrutable

It's all so true

Greg

Mayhew pretty much said Stafford has underperformed for two years, and although some of it is due to personnel it's also due to him not being fully developed.

edit: "no comment" on whether Stafford was pushed enough to improve.
his bra cup size disagrees

I think Manziel is a bad QB, but a hell of a playmaker, does this make any sense?
yeah

Tebow! Tebow! Tebow!

I think Manziel is a bad QB, but a hell of a playmaker, does this make any sense?

Either all flash, splashy plays, or a possible conversion project like Edelman? Unless you mean his only real playmaking ability is with his arm. I really haven't watched Manziel play though, if you don't want to be married to the fact that he has to be pure QB

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So Joique Bell is a RFA.

Come on Joique, come to the Bay.

STAY AWAY

Honestly, my guess he'll be tendered a high draft pick, nobody will touch him, and the new staff will decide between him and Reggie after next year.

eznark

Banned
Mom! Daddy's been drinking again.

http://i.imgur.com/OHwjSuV.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

We're just gonna pretend that whole Niners phase never happened? If it means we can pretend that whole idiotic typing with an accent phase never happened I am totally fine with it,

Pro

Bears better get top C'mon Man spot with the whole fumble incident. C'MON MAN!

EDIT: Thanks Buckethead for the Avatar.

Talamius

Rappoport on NFL Network said Browns looking at the Seahawks DC and the Broncos OC, making a point that both are young and stuff and stuff

So is Banner pretty much going to look for a HC he can bend to his will?

That whole Banner situation is bizarre. A GM with no real power and a CEO that's not the owner that runs the team. Granted, Lombardi is Lombardi but is his only existence to serve as a scapegoat for Banner? The question was even brought up during the Browns presser and Banner brushed it off.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

That's exactly what we've all been saying for 2 years now. Glad to finally hear it from him.

Also, :jnc at how he declined comment when asked if Stafford had been pushed hard enough. It was quite clear Schwartz babied the guy.

eznark

Banned
No Monday Night Football sucks. Every year the Lions and Browns should play on the last Monday before the playoffs start. At least we'd have something to watch and it would be a cool tradition. Plus most years it would be a fight for the #1 pick.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

So like RG3 before he blew his knee out?

I don't think there is anybody who can save the Browns from trainwreck status but if theres anybody who can do it then it would be Manziel.

No Monday Night Football sucks. Every year the Lions and Browns should play on the last Monday before the playoffs start. At least we'd have something to watch and it would be a cool tradition. Plus most years it would be a fight for the #1 pick.
The pro bowl is pretty awful so I could see how the exact opposite would be entertaining.

JCizzle

Such sweet karma that Clay started the season with his dirty, premeditated cheap shot against CK and now is the one not playing due to some finger injury (lol) and *his* QB missed most of the year with an injury. Hopefully we get the same results as in Week 1.

I also hope no grown men try to slap Staley again, because what is that shit...

eznark

Banned
Woo hoo! Just picked up Call of Duty Ghosts because Smokey said it's fun. Yeah! Fired up to play it!

30 minute patch download.

Ok fine, I'll bullshit with Lance Z for a bit.

Fire it up! Here we go!!

The Call of Duty Ghosts server is not available at this time please try again later
Fuck you next gen

Greg

Such sweet karma that Clay launched his dirty, premeditated cheap shot against CK and now is the one not playing due to some finger injury (lol) and *his* QB missed most of the year with an injury. Hopefully we get the same results as in Week 1.

I also hope no grown men try to slap Staley again, because what is that shit...
that you're still salty 16 weeks later?

Top Bottom