• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Fantomex

Merry Christmas to all of you guys. Thanks for helping me pass the time and keep things interesting. I pray you guys have a great week with loved ones, feeling appreciated as you should be and knowing that even on the internet there are people that hope for your happiness and well being. Keep being wonderful nfl-gaf.

:)

ShaneB

Merry Christmas to NFL-GAF. Definitely made my transition into a more serious Football fan that much easier and cozier to join such a fun group to make every week of games fun as hell. Here's to you and all your families!

edit: God dammit at the Harvin news. =(

cdyhybrid

more than Jan from the toyota commercials?

toyota+-+Copy+copy.jpg

Either one is fine with me! But if I got to choose I'd probably pick the AT&T girl.

This is sound advise.

You can be my accountant and my Sandra Bullock in that one movie with Hugh Grant.

DUTCH!

rando14

god damn what did you do to deserve an awful present like that? i would rather get dog shit in my stocking over a wussle or dick sherman jersey

So many poor souls at the game on Sunday were wearing Harvin jerseys, I didnt have the heart to tell them it was probably just a waste of money!! :(

So many poor souls at the game on Sunday were wearing Harvin jerseys, I didnt have the heart to tell them it was probably just a waste of money!! :(

that is looking like one of the worst trades in recent memory. not just giving up the 3 draft picks but also giving out a huge contract. of course its still too early to say that because he could still turn out to be valuable but right now its looking pretty brutal

I can make a list about 100 entries long, and they all start with "R" and end with "ay Lewis".

ray lewis isn't such a bad guy. he did cheat to play in the superbowl and he did kill someone, but he also grew up a niners fan and i can forgive anything if you are a true niners fan at heart (which ray is)

cdyhybrid

I won't buy a jersey until I get tickets for a game, but I'd go in this order:

Chancellor
Thomas
Lynch
Sherman
Baldwin
Wilson
Wagner

Chancellor - illegal hitter
Thomas - got styled on by old man gore
Lynch - almost murdered a woman drunk driving then fled the scene
Sherman - cheater who got away with suspension on a technicality
Baldwin - the idiot who popped the ball up for the game sealing INT against the cards
Wilson - the idiot who threw the god awful game sealing INT against the cards
Wagner - lol

Yeah, but....

ddkcVm7

picture doesn't work you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

cdyhybrid

Chancellor - illegal hitter
Thomas - got styled on by old man gore
Lynch - almost murdered a woman drunk driving then fled the scene
Sherman - cheater who got away with suspension on a technicality
Baldwin - the idiot who popped the ball up for the game sealing INT against the cards
Wilson - the idiot who threw the god awful game sealing INT against the cards
Wagner - lol

picture doesn't work you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

That may be true, but their jerseys are all infinitely more stylish than the ugly-ass Niners jerseys!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I've come to terms with the fact that the New England loss broke the Saints. Since they did pretty much the same shit against the Panthers, they didn't learn anything and are too fragile now to accomplish shit. C'mon bucs! Keep our fraud ass team out of the playoffs.

I've come to terms with the fact that the New England loss broke the Saints. Since they did pretty much the same shit against the Panthers, they didn't learn anything and are too fragile now to accomplish shit. C'mon bucs! Keep our fraud ass team out of the playoffs.

I'm okay with this.

squicken

Radio guy (Bob Shelton) from Seattle did a hit with STL radio yesterday. He was saying that the offense has been killing the Hawks for weeks, that the fans think Wilson walks on water and blame every failure on all the other players, but that Russ has been playing like shit for a few weeks now. Didn't think the Rams could win but was pretty down on SEA's playoff prospects

cdyhybrid

Radio guy (Bob Shelton) from Seattle did a hit with STL radio yesterday. He was saying that the offense has been killing the Hawks for weeks, that the fans think Wilson walks on water and blame every failure on all the other players, but that Russ has been playing like shit for a few weeks now. Didn't think the Rams could win but was pretty down on SEA's playoff prospects

I don't think he's been playing like shit, but he hasn't been playing well. I'd spread the blame around pretty evenly, the whole offense is struggling with something.

It may be premature to talk about the next head coach of the Detroit Lions, considering that the current head coach, Jim Schwartz, has not been fired. But with Schwartz widely regarded to be on the firing line after Detroit’s meltdown over the last six weeks, one name is emerging as an early favorite to succeed Schwartz: Ken Whisenhunt.

Both the Detroit News and Detroit Free Press have stories today suggesting not only that Whisenhunt could be the next coach, but even that the Lions may have already reached out to Whisenhunt, the former Cardinals head coach and current Chargers offensive coordinator.

Whisenhunt would make sense on a lot of levels: He’s well regarded as a coach who can get the most out of his passing offense, which the Lions need, considering that Matthew Stafford and Calvin Johnson will take up a huge portion of their salary cap for years to come. He’s an experienced NFL head coach who took the Cardinals to their first Super Bowl, so perhaps he could take the Lions to their first Super Bowl, too. And he was a teammate of Lions General Manager Martin Mayhew for two seasons in Washington, so there may be a level of familiarity there.

The Texans are also believed to be interested in interviewing Whisenhunt for their head-coaching vacancy, and as more jobs open up, Whisenhunt may have multiple offers. He’s going to be one of the hottest candidates when the NFL coaching feeding frenzy begins in six days.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-jim-schwartz-ken-whisenhunt-may-replace-him/

Let's hope this is true.

squicken

I don't think he's been playing like shit, but he hasn't been playing well. I'd spread the blame around pretty evenly, the whole offense is struggling with something.

He said "poorly". I know Hito seems down on the team a bit. I really think it is just a coin flip between SF, SEA and CAR. All those close games in the regular season, not much separates those teams. SEA having home field is huge, though. Panthers have never experienced anything like that and SF wilts when they go there. I'm just glad STL has something to play for

Top Bottom