• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Greg

Fireball is disgusting. You Goddamn People.
reminds me of my childhood:
KqlnkGZ.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
that stuff is dangerous

we had a big family gathering because my uncle was visiting for the first time in like 10 years, and my cousin who taught classes in Turkey brought a bottle of Raki home

I don't remember much of that night

Lol, I know. I've seen many a family member get fucked up on that stuff. I'm not sure if Serbs, Montengrins (my family is from Montenegro), Croats etc. do this, but Albanians will drink Raki with Turkish coffee. Its quite the combo. You take a sip of some strong ass alcohol and then take a sip of some strong coffee.

They really go hand in hand, but if you can't control yourself some stupid shit is going to happen. Like everything else in life its all about moderation, but I could not control myself on any hard liquor back in the day.

Now I save it for the occasional wedding or if a family member brings some from Montenegro.

And Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone! May you prosper in life, but your football teams fail. Unless your a part of Lions GAF,

jaydogg691

GAF!, I'm back!

So I got the ice and decided to make drinks.

The first drink was okay. I don't think I made it right. I'm not good at making drinks.

By the time I was making the second I was pretty buzzed, so this drink came out stronger and somewhat better.

I just finished the 3rd and tried the make it double, so I doubled on all the ingredients. This was probably the best drink, but I'm all ready drunk.

This is the end result. I had no mixer, so I used my protein mixer. We did have ice.

Thanks NFL GAF and OP for the drink.

Also, fuck Fireball. I got some Black Label to close the night. As for the Order Game Informer mag, thats my coster.

Damn mech that is awesome. My wife just went to bed so I will get the gifts out soon. I am just going to watch the Grinch first. Every year on christmas eve I watch that movie.

MechDX

Damn mech that is awesome. My wife just went to bed so I will get the gifts out soon. I am just going to watch the Grinch first. Every year on christmas eve I watch that movie.

Yeah my wife is sick and she just went and crashed, not far behind myself. Worked my ass the past few months finding those older Star Wars toys. The smile on my kids faces will be worth it.

Yeah my wife is sick and she just went and crashed, not far behind myself. Worked my ass the past few months finding those older Star Wars toys. The smile on my kids faces will be worth it.

Weird my wife is sick as fuck. She has barely gotten of the couch the last few days.
I had it really bad last week as well. I still cant believe you jinxed the Eagles to help the Cowboys, that is very disappointing.

MechDX

Weird my wife is sick as fuck. She has barely gotten of the couch the last few days.
I had it really bad last week as well. I still cant believe you jinxed the Eagles to help the Cowboys, that is very disappointing.

Blame the shitty ass Vikings trying to steal my pick. Bastards.

I miss DeMeco. Should send him back for Schaub.

squicken

Merry Christmas NFL GAF.

Christmas brunch in the morning and then tenderloin in the afternoon. Best food day of the year!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
All right NFL Gaffers I won a bunch of games, but there is one I'm willing to give away I just don't know how to go about it.

I won Dead Space and have the Steam key, which I never played but heard great thing about. The reason I'm giving it away after winning it two days ago is because my laptop is already loaded with games and Dead Space is a game I'd prefer to play on consoles anyway and can pick up for cheap now. Oh yeah, and most of you are cool dudes and gals so why the hell not.

So I'll either Modbot it (which I have no clue how to do) or I'll have someone pick a random number. I trust the regulars in here though to not pick it up if they've already played it years ago.

52.gif

I laughed when this happened live.

:jnc

Good ol' Desmond Trufant. He had to do something that game.
Pretty sure he had zero stats against SF.

Anyways, Merry Christmas NFL-GAF.
I think I'll be celebrating in traditional style: Eggnog spiked with some sort of brown liquor.
I think my pops has a bottle of Martell VSOP cognac somewhere around here...

Happy Christmas NFL bros! Love you guys and gals, best community on GAF.

I love a good bourbon or whiskey but cinnamon and honey whiskeys are fun to drink when you have people that aren't into whiskey. Fireball is so easy to drink.

Ripclawe

Banned
the hell did I agree to host family christmas dinner.. I got to find ways to keep everything warm till three and cook two turkeys.

ShaneB

Just finished opening gifts, Merry Christmas to you all!

edit: Got my Seahawks hoodie and toque I ordered, I'll be wearing that Sunday!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
9fYi3gA.jpg

"Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho!"

Edit: There we go.

Edit edit: No presents for me this year except some body wash one of my buddies got me. I bought myself a PS4, the new 3DS Zelda, and a bunch of other stuff so no biggie!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I got socks n underwear. Amazing as a kid despised getting them. As an adult grateful

If you're anything like me it's because you never think to buy that stuff for yourself!

Somewhere along the line Christmas as an adult mostly became getting stuff I need and I just buy the stuff I want for myself.

MechDX

If you're anything like me it's because you never think to buy that stuff for yourself!

Somewhere along the line Christmas as an adult mostly became getting stuff I need and I just buy the stuff I want for myself.

Yeah. Bought myself 3 Wii U games for the kids console.

My wife accepts my JJ bromance though:
1496610_568376783255612_124317534_n.jpg

Top Bottom