• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

He said "poorly". I know Hito seems down on the team a bit. I really think it is just a coin flip between SF, SEA and CAR. All those close games in the regular season, not much separates those teams. SEA having home field is huge, though. Panthers have never experienced anything like that and SF wilts when they go there. I'm just glad STL has something to play for
I am just glad the revolution is playing meaningful games this late. Sucks that his offense is a gimmick and will never work in the NFL though.

jakncoke

Banned
i2s1yF8vzqtR1.gif

Bet if Steelers did this you would've cried foul. Hypocrites.

Yeah, was kinda crap. Cajun did good and stuck up for his buddy. He'll be back Jan 7th I believe.

You too! Merry Christmas, to all NFL GAF! :D

At least the other guy got banned too.

jaydogg691

Sup GAF!

This is one of my favorite OTs, but was weeks OT was pretty lackluster. Then I saw ingredients for this drink, so I decided "What the hell. I'll make this."

fWofaeF.jpg

So I just came back from Ralph's and bought the ingredients. I'm just waiting on the ice right now. Wish me luck GAF.

Also, Happy Xmas! I'm in the West so I still got time.

Sup GAF!

This is one of my favorite OTs, but was weeks OT was pretty lackluster. Then I saw ingredients for this drink, so I decided "What the hell. I'll make this."

fWofaeF.jpg

So I just came back from Ralph's and bought the ingredients. I'm just waiting on the ice right now. Wish me luck GAF.

Drink up!!!! I have my bottle of Fireball waiting for me to drink.. Have a good one!!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Thanks for the kind words earlier fellas it really meant a lot.

As for Christmas Alcohol drinks you guys have to try this:

Rum_Chata.jpg

I'm a huge horchata fan, and this is about 17% IIRC. Stuff is delicious and I could, and have downed a whole bottle (first time my roommates introduced it to me like 2 months ago). Its a great holiday drink, and the alcohol is tasteless essentially.

My hard liquor days are long behind me because I couldn't control myself. Unless its Raka/Raki which is a Balkan/Middle Eastern clear brandy. Thats about 45% but goes down like butter for me.

Dragon

Banned
Sup GAF!

fWofaeF.jpg

Not gonna mention The Order in the background huh?

Greg

My hard liquor days are long behind me because I couldn't control myself. Unless its Raka/Raki which is a Balkan/Middle Eastern clear brandy. Thats about 45% but goes down like butter for me.
that stuff is dangerous

we had a big family gathering because my uncle was visiting for the first time in like 10 years, and my cousin who taught classes in Turkey brought a bottle of Raki home

I don't remember much of that night

Top Bottom