• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

JABEE

He looked good in pre-season with the limited carries he had. I'm not rooting for him to play well today though unless it doesn't cost us the loss.

I want the season to end on a Schoob pick 6... it would be beautiful.

No.

We had Grimes two seasons ago. Lot of fans liked him then. He is our 5th starting RB this season.

Sorry but we deserve this.

I hope he plays well enough to stay in the league. I hope you guys lose today too. Texans GAF are a good group of fans.

MechDX

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/011112aaa.html

“It’s a very personnel-oriented offense [with] many different personnel groupings and multiple formations,” O’Brien said. “It’s a game-plan offense so we’re gonna look at who we play and say, ‘Here’s what they do on defense, and here’s what we’re going to do to try to attack that.’

http://blog.pennlive.com/patriotnewssports/2012/01/post_154.html

"You're coaching Tom Brady and every year you go right back and you start from scratch and you teach these guys from the bottom up,'' - Bill O'Brien.
Starting over. Every spring.

"And I learned this in New England, I learned this from Dante Scarnecchia, who is the best line coach in the NFL,'' O'Brien said.

"And as you're doing it, you implement the changes that you make for each year. I think we've made some good changes, still with the emphasis of playing at a high tempo.''

Oh. My. God! O'Brien is like the anti-Kubiak!

If they fire Chud after one season I would be very close to squickening.

Let it be known.

Texans GAF Kave.....new HC, new QB, Dre, Watt, Hopkins, Foster.....Only an 11 year old franchise. You probably look good in red.

RBH

What are the playoff scenarios in the AFC?

j6ZBLffBylFxT.png

i4fmBEfZLa75g.png

ibrwhwqVLvM8yK.png

j5NX7bazDL4Jj.jpeg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This is the most nerve racking Texans game of the season for a Texans fan and all they need to do is lose.

So messed up lol

What loser franchise it going to pick up Schwartz next year?

You know someone is going to after the Lions drop him.

But whhhoooooommmmm?

After Schaub has the game of his life today and is promoted to GM, he'll fire O'Brien after six games next season and pull Schwartz out of his dumpster.

JABEE

Teams are going to need to score more points than their opponents to get into the playoffs.
I remember when the Eagles made it into the playoffs when they had the tie. Such a great week. The scenarios seem less convoluted for the AFC. Thanks RBH.

zychi

Banned
I have no faith in the Bears defense today. It's either going to be a shootout that ends the last minute. Or the Pack are going to blow out the Bears. Either way, which ever team wins the North is losing in the first round to the teams with superior defenses. :/

Top Bottom