• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Bread

Banned
1. Megatron
2. Jules 'Minitron' Edelman
3. Flash Gordon
4. AJ Green
5. Dez Bryant

No Brown there.
as a white receiver living in america, edelman will never get the respect he deserves. sad but true.

he reminds me a lot of wayne chrebet and ed mcaffrey on the field.

as a white receiver living in america, edelman will never get the respect he deserves. sad but true.

he reminds me a lot of wayne chrebet and ed mcaffrey on the field.

He's so gritty, great engine,with a never give-up attitude. Did you know he was a QB in college?!

Milchjon

Tons of people on here know more than me, like Milchjon. You can always find gems drinking local. Browns a pretty easy style to pull off so you can usually get 4 or 5 local ones that are great that I'll have never heard of

Nah, I know very little. I've only been into craft beer for a little over a year and the scene is very small over here, so access is limited. You know your stuff.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
If that noodle arm son of a bitch wins this....

I will send Miguel to hunt him down if that noodle bitch fucks us over.

Looks like the end of Case :( Thanks Kubes for fucking with his head. Hopefully the new coach keeps him around as the backup.

Schoob better be on his fucking way out the door as soon as the game ends today.

jbug617

Banned
If that noodle arm son of a bitch wins this....

Cheer up because this is Schaub

schaub.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
<<<<<<<<<<< slow

d7vWN.gif

squicken

lol bad bllod between Dallas and Philly? Maybe with the fans, but I doubt that Foles hates the Cowboys more than any other team

Bread

Banned
We're talking about a fanbase which murdered Santa and raped his corpse (Some of this might not be true).

Also, I though the Pats played the early game :(
it's true, they also threw batteries at michael irvin's mother as she lay motionless on the football field. disgusting people.

Matrix

mattschaub-doublejerk.gif

...cries...

Remember before week 1 vs the Chargers and Smokey said this was Schaubs MVP season and I agreed?

The man lost his balls last season.

IFWT-hit.gif

MVP season... What the hell were you two thinking? I was just hoping for the Schoob to have a bs like Flacco run near the end of the year.

Browns GAF:

Joe Haden is OUT!

Jason Pinkston and Shawn Lauvao are OUT

Jordan Cameron is IN

For the injuries we'll have Leon McFadden starting and Garrett Gilkey.

I am excited to see more Gilkey, I hope he can turn into something nice.
Uggh don't like that we're playing Cameron, he had a concussion to end his season last year too. Why risk it?
Edit: glad Gilkey is getting more time today

Tamanon

Banned
Finally getting a little peace. We have family visiting from Ecuador and my girl and I have been relegating to sleeping on an inflatable bed in the living room. She's taking them all shopping today so I get to sit down, relax, and watch my Jags for the last time this year.

GO JAGUARS!

rando14

shiiiiiiiit nervous as dick about today's game

GO HAWKS

go cards

shoutout to boose, b for bendetta and the rest of Rams Gaf, hope it's a good, injury free game!! :)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Uggh don't like that we're playing Cameron, he had a concussion to end his season last year too. Why risk it?
Edit: glad Gilkey is getting more time today

WTF? I keep seeing this passed around the last few days:

There are some bad vibes indicating uncertainty about the future of #Browns HC Rob Chudzinski. Incredible.

Per Grossi.

I don't really trust it as nobody has really elaborated on it and it's only gained "traction" in the last 2 days.

Top Bottom