• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

RBH

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 55s
Still early, but as Panthers come onto the field, wayyyy more cheers than boos in the Dome

Bcqz7s0CQAAC6EN.jpg:large

Dat TerrorDome

Photoshop and fake tweet!

I've seen a few 'shops in my day.

Boose

shiiiiiiiit nervous as dick about today's game

GO HAWKS

go cards

shoutout to boose, b for bendetta and the rest of Rams Gaf, hope it's a good, injury free game!! :)

Good luck!

Hope no one goes down today like Jake Long did last week :(

Just give Quinn a couple more sacks and I will be happy.

WedgeX

Banned
Megatron is out today, along with Pettigrew. Schwartz hates Fauria. Only people to have more than two catches will be running backs for the Lions.

Grossi saying Chud not totally safe. If they fire him it's just a joke there
Squicken if your gonna be part of Browns Gaf don't listen to that dbag. Firing Chud would go against everything Haslam and co has said.

Tony grossi: " browns have no interest in Gordon I. Supplement draft"

Browns: spend a 2nd on Gordon

Grossi likes to blow shit out his ass.

I'm getting angry now

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Russell Wilson is saying they've had the best week of preparation all year. Last time he said that they tore apart the Saints.

So here's hoping.

squicken

Squicken if your gonna be part of Browns Gaf don't listen to that dbag. Firing Chud would go against everything Haslam and co has said.

I'm getting angry now

Sorry BG. Didn't know he was so out of touch. I thought he was the most plugged in guy in CLE. It does makes no sense given all the warm fuzzies they had earlier in the year

Talamius

ESPN alluded to Chud being out as well. Regardless of how I feel about Chud that would be incredibly stupid. Unless the coach is a complete 0-16 disaster you don't fire them after 1 year.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I'm getting angry now

Hahaha I forgot how terrible Grossi can be.

I almost forgot his petitioning to not have Lombardi hired, didn't he make some speech over it to Haslam at a press conference?

It's a sad day when reporters think they are more important then they are.

Nightz

Charles, Bowe and Hali out for the Chiefs. Good news for later today. I just hope it'll mean something when the game starts.

Go Bengals and Jets!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
ESPN alluded to Chud being out as well. Regardless of how I feel about Chud that would be incredibly stupid. Unless the coach is a complete 0-16 disaster you don't fire them after 1 year.

I thought Detroit had the worst ownership. That would be ridiculous.

I think this is all coming from that retard on Bleacher report.
Sorry BG. Didn't know he was so out of touch. I thought he was the most plugged in guy in CLE. It does makes no sense given all the warm fuzzies they had earlier in the year
He played a big part in hall of fame vote, but you can tell he's largely bias against Lombardi and co for no reason.

And I find he largely pulls shit out his ass, he's a dbag on twitter and got fired from the plain dealer.

WedgeX

Banned
What loser franchise it going to pick up Schwartz next year?

You know someone is going to after the Lions drop him.

But whhhoooooommmmm?

squicken

Lombardi is really going to fire Chud already? It's only been 1 yr.

Only way I see it happening is if Haslam is just a nut. The team did decline a bit on defense, and there are teams with similar injury and QB situations that managed better records. It's not like Chud and staff were great, but I didn't see anything worth one and done

What loser franchise it going to pick up Schwartz next year?

You know someone is going to after the Lions drop him.

But whhhoooooommmmm?

Rams defensive coordinator or senior assistant or something like that

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Congrats!

Also, Go Jonathan Grimes today! He went to grade school and middle school with my brother. How has he looked? He's making his first career start today.

He looked good in pre-season with the limited carries he had. I'm not rooting for him to play well today though unless it doesn't cost us the loss.

I want the season to end on a Schoob pick 6... it would be beautiful.

I am going to let myself care today. I really want the fins to get into the playoffs. Yeah we will lose in the first round, so what, its a milestone getting in with this crew. I think it is something we can build off of. And we play the stinking Jets so lets kick their ass.

Go Dolphins!!!

And go chargers!

Top Bottom