• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Jags third. It's all down to strength of schedule calculations.

This is how it currently looks (including the 4 games already finished this week thus far).

MlcV6Iw.jpg

Dammit so we get #3 at best for QB most likely.

Lions bros, I feel good about tomorrow.

No way Schwartz can survive this. 1-6 in the last 7. Yelled at the fans. It's gotta be over.

Yup. I rooted against this team today, expecting a loss to guarantee Schwartz's end. There's no way he survives this tomorrow.

I know there are reports about ownership being on the fence...but after this performance? Against a bad Vikings team...no way. Shut it down.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I know there are reports about ownership being on the fence...but after this performance? Against a bad Vikings team...no way. Shut it down.

I think the only person in ownership who wouldn't fire Schwartz if Ford Sr. But he's about 95 years old (seriously) and is just that old man people let talk, but no one actually listens to.

Ford Jr. runs the show now, and know's what he's doing.

Welp, sorry it had to end this way, Tony. Too bad you didn't stick with the Chiefs or come back earlier this season; you'd still have some January football to play.

squicken

OK squicken I'm ready to believe in your crazy luck idea

That play was some luck, but also the presence of your pass rush. I don't really have a problem with that. Nothing match that shit call on Brees vs SF, so you guys deserve the bye. Defense is legit. You probably don't want to play GB. I think Rodgers could give your secondary trouble

besides the whole winning 8 games part, it was succesful.

Jets won 8 games with rookie everything, zero good skill players on offense, a "lame duck" coach, and rankes 32/32 in the league.

Definitely as good of a season as you could've reasonably asked for.

Top Bottom