• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Just came back from taking a dump & I see the Dolphins are eliminated.

That what you get for not reinstating Incognito.
He would have made the difference in protecting the quarterback &maybe they could have scored more than 1 touchdown.

Mindlog

Pretty funny slate of early games. All the teams that had to lose, lost.

Let's get ready for prime time.
GJZAonY.jpg

Take it all in. Last opportunity of the year to catch this young stud quarterback in action. Your grandchildren will be asking; 'Where were you when the Glennon Dynasty started?'

TheFatOne

The Pats either get 1 or 2 seed or play the Chiefs next week.

Chiefs are a tough matchup. One of the reasons I believe the Pats need to bye. Avoid having tough matchups early, and obviously play one less game. Pats have to come out strong on both sides of the ball today.

Edit: Wait so who gets in if the Chargers lose? The Steelers?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So if the Chargers win they get the 6th seed right? Dolphins or Ravens would've been boring to watch in the playoffs, especially the Dolphins. Hope the Chargers get in for some excitement in the AFC playoffs.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Go Bills!

If they win, Detroit moves up to the 9th draft pick.

Bye bye Ravens! Dolphin fans, if you want to board the Bronco train, we'll take you with open arms. Also, good job Carolina fans. Never would have guessed you'd all be NFC South champs and vying for #1 seed in NFC.

Lets go Denver!

Chiefs are a tough matchup. One of the reasons I believe the Pats need to bye. Avoid having tough matchups early, and obviously play one less game. Pats have to come out strong on both sides of the ball today.

Edit: Wait so who gets in if the Chargers lose? The Steelers?

Yeah the Chiefs are tough but i like the Pats chances against anybody. Though they could lose to anyone too.

And yeah the Steelers get in if the Chargers lose.

Top Bottom