• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

eznark

Banned
I never asked for this.

incognito-stretcher.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Per Mary Kay Cabot.

Goodbye friends!

LOL McDaniels?

Also, Jim Schwartz:

"I want to return as head coach. I have unfinished business."

michaeljordanlaughing.gif

Bye bye Ravens! Dolphin fans, if you want to board the Bronco train, we'll take you with open arms. Also, good job Carolina fans. Never would have guessed you'd all be NFC South champs and vying for #1 seed in NFC.

Lets go Denver!

You don't want Dolphin fans rooting for your team. Trust me, we're nothing but bad luck.

bionic77

Transitioning the Lions from a terrible team to a mediocre team.
After the collapse they had in the last month or so it is safe to say they are still terrible.

It is actually mildly impressive that they somehow found a way to not win the division.

Godslay

Banned
Per Mary Kay Cabot.

Goodbye friends!

As a coach he might be okay, if he has powers beyond that it isn't good. Part of the reason he was so bad in Denver was he created a fucked up, toxic environment in Denver. Then again the same was true as a coach, then again maybe he's changed, but I don't think I would be happy if he landed in Cleveland if I was a Browns fan. Buyer beware.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Good for the Jets bringing Rex back. It was clear they like playing for him and he had basically no offense whatsoever.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Bye bye Ravens! Dolphin fans, if you want to board the Bronco train, we'll take you with open arms. Also, good job Carolina fans. Never would have guessed you'd all be NFC South champs and vying for #1 seed in NFC.

Lets go Denver!

No thanks. I'd be ashamed of any Dolphins fan actively rooting for the piece of shit traitorous Welker to get a ring.

Go Seahawks.

Wes

venison crêpe
Done some calculations, so chance this could be wrong but I think this is the draft order after the early games.

gLOd48G.jpg

Bills, Bucs, Raiders still to play. Strength of schedule will change slightly too of course.

Top Bottom