• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Velcro Fly

Peyton going to put that TD record out of reach for a 16 game season. Want him to get that yards record before the game gets out of hand too.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
enjoy the terrible 3rd down calls, they might not be here next season if mcd leaves.

Get him outta here... what has he ever done in this league? I know he was there in 07, but he also had the greatest qb/wr combo ever. Flamed out in spectacular fashion in Denver, and failed on a garbage STL team. Good riddance.

ku-xlarge.gif

Bread

Banned
Get him outta here... what has he ever done in this league? I know he was there in 07, but he also had the greatest qb/wr combo ever. Flamed out in spectacular fashion in Denver, and failed on a garbage STL team. Good riddance.
yo he drafted tebow, watch it.

SSSSSSTTTT!

Don't tell this to the Browns now or they might change their minds.

Peyton going to put that TD record out of reach for a 16 game season. Want him to get that yards record before the game gets out of hand too.

I think it pretty much already is out of reach. The yardage record is probably more likely to be closed in on/broken in future years. Hell Fatt Stafford got 5K yards a season or so ago and he sucks. Brady and Brees have also done it recently.

Top Bottom