• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

effzee

What's with the Shefter hate here? I doubt he is 100% with all his proclamations but he is usually very accurate and or first.

Syrinx

Done some calculations, so chance this could be wrong but I think this is the draft order after the early games.

gLOd48G.jpg

Bills, Bucs, Raiders still to play. Strength of schedule will change slightly too of course.

Bucs are gonna finish 4-12 and yet only get the seventh pick?

RBH does lighting your penis on fire hurt?

eznark

Banned
Looked to me like his right foot was on the line, at the very least it's close enough that it shouldn;t be oeverturned.

So it will totally be overturned.

sonicmj1

I went to the Giant game, but only stayed through the first half. The TV broadcast doesn't capture just how relentless and shitty the rain was. I could see why everyone was dropping footballs and fumbling and stuff. Sub-40 degree rain has to be the most miserable way to watch anything. It wasn't worth shivering all the way through such a pointless game.

I'm glad the Giants won, and the defense seems like they've come a long way from the start of the season, but the situation on offense is really bad. There are so many holes, and I'm not sure how we'll fill them. 7-9 feels like a much better record than this team deserves.

Hopefully next year will be better.

Top Bottom