• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Matt Stafford wants Schwartz back next year.

Of course you do, Matt. Because he never holds you accountable for anything. He's like the Dad your Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

I'm actually kinda worried that this is true with Stafford

Draconian

Hahaha, for some reason I just assumed the NFL would have common sense and give us the Packers game. Instead, nope, we get this worthless, pointless Bucs/Saints game. I hate this league's completely sorry regional coverage BS. I'd go to a bar to watch it, but I have a migraine and don't feel like moving.

Absolutely hysterical that people don't get to watch games with playoff implications and instead have to settle for worthless garbage.

Bye bye Ravens! Dolphin fans, if you want to board the Bronco train, we'll take you with open arms. Also, good job Carolina fans. Never would have guessed you'd all be NFC South champs and vying for #1 seed in NFC.

Lets go Denver!

I love Peyton manning, I'm going for you guys.

Striker

Giants sitting at 12? I like it. Hopefully a good OL prospect drops. Sucks about Beatty's leg, but I'm guessing they look at a vet LT to look at until he returns in camp or whenever. Definitely have to re-build this OL so I anticipate Reese adding a FA or two plus draft. Jerrel Jernigan looked great vs. Lions and Redskins, finally getting a chance with Cruz out. Happy to see that. Though Coughlin's lucky Eli's injury isn't too severe - with the current OL situation I'm surprised he's lasted so long.

Narag

Hahaha, for some reason I just assumed the NFL would have common sense and give us the Packers game. Instead, nope, we get this worthless, pointless Bucs/Saints game. I hate this league's completely sorry regional coverage BS. I'd go to a bar to watch it, but I have a migraine and don't feel like moving.

Absolutely hysterical that people don't get to watch games with playoff implications and instead have to settle for worthless garbage.

If you're not in a primary/secondary market, it's up to the local broadcaster iirc.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
TD Chiefs!

ron-paul.gif

Top Bottom