• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

knicks

I feel very sorry for the Chargers. They have looked nothing but sharp these past two weeks, and shit like this happens.

eznark

Banned
Classless Packer throwing the middle finger

41ilcbZuQcL._SX342_.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol year of the kicker

I think you're agreeing with me? Shannahan NEVER should have played him last year when he was gimping around out there like a cripple. I don't give a fuck what a 21 year old kid tells you.
I guarantee you he would've been fired/lynched/run out of town, not in that order. It was lose/lose.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Now just like last week RGIII will put up big numbers against a prevent defense and all the talking heads will declare (once again) that he is BACK! Please only count his stats while the game is close.

Pimpwerx

Defense is getting some timely stops right now. Offense needs to capitalize. I really, really like Grimes in our secondary. I feel like he's the best DB we've had since Surtain. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom