• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

McCoy almost gave me a heart attack! Greatest 3 yard gain run in history of football!

And wow D is shit but what a strip by Boykins!

IF ONLY MIKE MCCARTHY WERE AS AMAZING AS CHIP KELLY

Yeah cause Vick and the Eagles offense are on the same level as AROD and Packers.

Mrbob

Draft a new QB.

Cutler you are the worst. This game should be a blowout.

Of course terrible play call too. Play action on first and goal at the half yard line? Pound that shit in.

JCizzle

I guarantee you he would've been fired/lynched/run out of town, not in that order. It was lose/lose.

No way, he got them to the playoffs for the first time in forever. People would have recognized they'd be better next year with a fully healthy RG3 AND he wouldn't be faced with losing out on a top-5 pick this year. This team is horrible without RG3 being the same guy as last year.

Davey Johnson is still managing the Nats after pulling strasburg, DC aint full retard.

Piecake

Ponder is terrible. How can you not do anything when AP is taking up like 9 guys?

Tank the rest of the season and draft Teddy Bridgewater or something. We aint doing shit with this bum

Nothing annoys me more than when our D actually decides to get stops and the offense decides to not do shit. Pep's play calling confuses me. Last week against OAK it was very very obvious that they were really thin at corner. Yet he called more runs than passes.

The Colts fan's eternal frustration. They looked unstoppable on offense until the defense actually stood firm.

lol ponder

knicks

I hope this is the beginning of ESPN and the media hopping off RG3's dick. He is no where close to as good as Luck or Wilson. Never was either....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom