• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate the Landover, MD Professional Football Team, but the way sports talk radio here in DC been hyping up Griffin makes the schadenfreude that much more enjoyable.

effzee

I still think the 3 missed TD opportunities really going to cost us the game.

The two deep bombs to DeSean and the Casey drop. Potential 21 points.

D doing its best despite being a shitty secondary. Two forced fumbles and Eagles don't produce on offense.

Pimpwerx

Well, this was a really poor execution of the 2minute drill. Ate up over a minute on 3 plays. We're not getting into fg range. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Here comes Sturgis to try for the tie. Uncork that howitzer, bruh.

Fuck you Indy. That was deliciously good. This kid can kick. Nail the retry now.

Holy bleep. This fucking kid is god-tier. He can kick the lights out.

You doubt Tannehill?

I must atone for my sins. Never doubt the Tannethrill or the Sturg. PEACE.

BigAT

SportsPickle ‏@sportspickle
Week 2 UPDATE: The offense of the team playing Washington has revolutionized the NFL forever.

eznark

Banned
Are you really so dense that you don't understand why football analysts would discuss Chip Kelly and not discuss Mike McCarthy? Come on now.

How much time do you think they'll spend talking about the 10 points his greatest revolutionary offense of all time put up against San Diego this half?

Gotta protect the narrative!

squicken

At least the Rams will have two top 10 picks. Can get a real QB and hopefully now coordinators. They made Palmer look like a Pro Bowler and I knew Ryan would carve up that soft zone

Offense is bad QB/bad coordinator. Can't see deep but underneath is not there yet he/they force it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom