• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

Whupping the Redskins for a half makes you the greatest coach in football history though.

It does when its by a team projected to win 4-6 games against the supposed SB contender.

It also apparently makes you really butt hurt. Don't worry Packers will get their due! I mean poor AROD he never gets his due or shine in the media!

How much time do you think they'll spend talking about the 10 points his greatest revolutionary offense of all time put up against San Diego this half?

Gotta protect the narrative!

Again its about expectations.

I don't get what's so hard to understand.

Packers offense lighting up the Redskins is not as shocking as a Vick led Eagles team under a new coach/regime.

Great first half, some good and some bad for both teams but very clean football overall with no turnovers. Dolphins have to get the offense going again and start hitting Luck.

Colasante

How much time do you think they'll spend talking about the 10 points his greatest revolutionary offense of all time put up against San Diego this half?

Gotta protect the narrative!

You're just bitching for bitching's sake. Kelly's offense is fun and interesting, and it is something relatively new. There are wrinkles and implications to discuss and debate. The Packers are consistently good, so what is there to say about them in this game against the Redskins except that Rodgers is very very good and the Redskins are very very bad?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
i can't believe fox just flat out cut to the halftime report with a minute left

eznark

Banned
You're just bitching for bitching's sake. Kelly's offense is fun and interesting, and it is something relatively new. There are wrinkles and implications to discuss and debate. The Packers are consistently good, so what is there to say about them in this game against the Redskins except that Rodgers is very very good and the Redskins are very very bad?

Why praise successful teams when we can pretend large market teams are relevant again. I get it, just think it's retarded.

And no one ever talks about Mike McCarthy! Give the man his praise!

PRAISE THE MAN

BWHAHABWHAHJWHA DA UUUUUUUUUU DABDADWDAAWWAHJAHAHAHAHA

At least the Rams will have two top 10 picks. Can get a real QB and hopefully now coordinators. They made Palmer look like a Pro Bowler and I knew Ryan would carve up that soft zone

Offense is bad QB/bad coordinator. Can't see deep but underneath is not there yet he/they force it

when is grampsfords contract up?

JABEE

Why praise successful teams when we can pretend large market teams are relevant again. I get it, just think it's retarded.

And no one ever talks about Mike McCarthy! Give the man his praise!

PRAISE THE MAN

BWHAHABWHAHJWHA DA UUUUUUUUUU DABDADWDAAWWAHJAHAHAHAHA
Breakdown.

ibhRuRqlV0c5m9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom