• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

Terrible feeling now. Vick has been to safe and perfect so far.

Pick 6 coming up. I just know it :(

Believe in the Kells.

Hell, all we need is a FG to tie? Yup, pick 6. The ghost of reid will have an effect.

Fuck it, I'm all in on the Kells. He's gonna milk the clock and have DJax for the TD. I miss Maclin. This offense would be bananas with him.

riverseagles.gif

effzee

This is as bad as the McDermott/Juandamentals era. Nothing has changed

Tackling is better but yeah most of the players are the same.

But I am shocked how well the Chargers OLINE is playing. I expected us to get 2-3 sacks but outside one sack early we have barely gotten any rush.

And Dunlap finally made a play on that last drive. Douche was constantly fucking up for us.

Brinbe

Andy is gonna murder us next week.
Tackling is better but yeah most of the players are the same.

But I am shocked how well the Chargers OLINE is playing. I expected us to get 2-3 sacks but outside one sack early we have barely gotten any rush.

And Dunlap finally made a play on that last drive. Douche was constantly fucking up for us.
YEAH! I expected much more of a pass rush since Rivers got fucked up last week and we did an okay job getting a few sacks on RGIII. But I guess they've done a good job of getting it out quick and taking advantage of our porous secondary.

I don't trust Vick to lead us back here.

MechDX

Fuckin schaub is trash. People will defend him, yes the titans brought good pressure this whole game, but he is folding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom