• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
What a throw by Stafford. Perfect placement.

Doorman

Watching that play live I swear I thought it had been intercepted...then suddenly Calvin is just running off for a TD. How in the hell?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Watching that play live I swear I thought it had been intercepted...then suddenly Calvin is just running off for a TD. How in the hell?

Same here. Camera angle got me.

Plinko

Contain Peterson for 3 3/4 quarters, let Mendenhall run all over you.

So... I'm glad the Madden with Sunday Ticket was only $100. This streaming service is literally useless on a linux box.

Luckily, the status quo of finding definitely not illegal shady streaming sites still works flawlessly.

Plinko

Palmer just doing anything he wants in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom