• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

So how is the Bills new QB? I only watched the last part of the game.

EJ played shaky earlier: made good reads but didn't hit the open receivers. He played conservatively for the most part, settling for quick checkdowns, but he found his groove after halftime and drove the Bills to the redzone two straight drives. Then he turned the ball over two straight times - he didn't have a chance on the fumble, but he threw an absolutely terrible ball into double coverage that got picked off.

Most importantly though, he shook off those bad plays and engineered a game winning drive.

Ryu751

Banned
Chime in on the Bears game. They won a game they never would have won under Lovie again, but at the same time would never have been that sloppy under Lovie to even get to that point. It is exciting knowing our offense can win a game on a two minute drive. Bring on the Steelers we are going to rape their defense.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Props to Arizona fans for cheering as Bush walks off the field (I mean that, that was cool of them). Bush injurie issues scare me, but lets save him for later in the season. Joquie Bell is a great backup.

h1nch

Other than a few big plays the Broncos D looks like they came to play. Keeping everything in front of them, making good solo tackles, etc.

DarkFlow

Banned
Props to Arizona fans for cheering as Bush walks off the field (I mean that, that was cool of them). Bush injurie issues scare me, but lets save him for later in the season. Joquie Bell is a great backup.
Arizona is about as close of a hometown game as he can get.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Pancakes

" John McClain @McClain_on_NFL
I want to apologize to DeAndre Hopkins for blaming him for INT TD. Assumed rookie 2 blame and was wrong. Schaub made bad read.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom