• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

I want to think they found a late groove but I think it was ATL losing its aggressiveness. Every QB is going to have an easy day throwing the ball vs STL until they fix the secondary.
I think when the Rams take chances, and show some decent playcalling it gets Sam in a groove. They were moving the ball pretty easily honestly. Just have to establish that early on.

Our secondary is completely and totally sorry. Nothing else to it. We won't stand a chance if every somewhat decent QB is shredding us and picking us apart.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Great pass rush by Ziggy and the d-line.

It's amazing how Suh gets double teamed every play yet manages to still apply pressure.

EDIT: Spurlock is an idiot.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Every year under Schwartz, the special teams makes the dumbest decisions.

Doorman

Okay what the hell is going on with this Reggie Bush slipping backwards thing? That's at least twice that he's done that without any real contact, and it looks odd as hell.

Aaaand finally the shoe drops. Time for Arizona to take control of this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom