• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

h1nch

The Broncos' inability to generate a pass rush is cause for concern.

If only Von Miller wasn't so bad at basic life decisions...

JCizzle

Why is Wilson only getting touches now? I get last week and all that, but it's a new game and he looks great. Whatever giants.

Turnstile

CBS putting the damn final score in yellow and in the same place where the yellow foul indicator is as well..

I've fallen for a flag that wasnt there on nearly every play

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Patrick Peterson is a great DB. I mean he's been on Megatron all day except for that perfect pass Stafford threw in between two defenders.

If PP21 isn't the best DB in the league who is? I'm still not sure on Revis coming back from that injury. If PP21 isn't the best DB in the league he's certainly up there.

JCizzle

Patrick Peterson is a great DB. I mean he's been on Megatron all day except for that perfect pass Stafford threw in between two defenders.

If PP21 isn't the best DB in the league who is? I'm still not sure on Revis coming back from that injury. If PP21 isn't the best DB in the league he's certainly up there.

Eh, he got lit up last year against Crabtree both times I watched them. Sherman is better IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom