• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxal

JPP is the most overrated player in the league (well I guess people don't rate him so much anymore so I guess that isn't true anymore).

JPP is the most overrated player in the league (well I guess people don't rate him so much anymore so I guess that isn't true anymore).
Dude came off back surgery with no preseason. You think he' healthy/in shape??

artworks-000047522138-rsu7te-original.jpg

Telaso

Banned
When will you all learn, just accept that God shines over Denver now that Tebow summoned him there.

Another win for my Broncos :)

Tony Dungy and Chris Harris say RGIII should be benched if Redskins go 0-3. Not sure Cousins is any healthier than RGIII. Sexy Rexy time in Washington again?

JCizzle

Interested to see what Patton, Vance, and Kendall Hunter do tonight. I think Harbs might work to get them more involved with all eyes on Boldin and VD. Patton, in particular, seemed to have a good rapport with CK and looked explosive when given the ball in preseason. Hope he gets more than 14 snaps or whatever it was.

gg Cards. Your defense is as good as I imagined and your O-line played really well. Aaron Rodgers will have a field day with Detroit's Pass D. Left 6 points on the field with a missed fg (Akers lol) and the blocked kick. Arizona just has Detroit's number
Like everyone else?

Draxal

Dude 0-2 sucks.... but hooray we in the Johnny football sweep stakes..(if he comes out)

Um, it's the Clowney and Bridgewater show. Although, I'm thinking Bridgewater's going to eclipse Clowney by the end of the season if Clowney is playing hurt.

Dude isn't healthy. I still don't get why they rushed him back so fast. Should have left him on PUP.

Ayup, however he also was pretty much a nonfactor last year as well.

Did Suh retire?

I thought he only rated in the Finnegan Dirtiest Player in the game race.

Konka

Banned
So I hope Chip can think of something to improve that awful defense. But I have to give Rivers credit, his passes were spot on for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom