• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

He had a bad game; however the o-line (specifically Snee and Baas) is the huge void in the Giants right now. The team can't run, and and Eli has to magically avoid the DT blowing coming through that gap everytime.

haha not about Eli. I didn't see much of your game. Was watching Freeamn's prayer ball get called back

Giants fans we can be proud of this.

Peyton scored under 5 TDs!
GIANTS WILL HOLD BRONCOS TO UNDER 5 TOUCHDOWNS, BOOK IT!
You said Broncos, not Peyton. Prediction failed.

YYvCJ.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford 1-1
Brady 2-0

That's fine. Enjoy your wins against the Geno Smith Jets, and the EJ Manuel Bills. You play in the AFC, we play in the NFC.

This was a tough road game on the West Coast. The loss isn't a big deal, we'll bounce back, but we're more talented than the Patriots, and younger, on both sides of the ball.

That Patriots offense against the Jests was amazing though, right?

Tom Brady is almost 40, Matthew Stafford is 25. Our time is just getting started, yours is about to end. The Pats would be 4th place in the NFC North.

eznark

Banned
That's fine. Enjoy your wins against the Geno Smith Jets, and the EJ Manuel Bills. You play in the AFC, we play in the NFC.

This was a tough road game on the West Coast. The loss isn't a big deal, we'll bounce back, but we're more talented than the Patriots, and younger, on both sides of the ball.

Tom Brady is almost 40, Matthew Stafford is 25. Our time is just getting started, yours is about to end. The Pats would be 4th place in the NFC North.

At what age does he stop being Matt Stafford?

andthebeatgoeson

Can you imagine a love child between Peyton and John Elway? Elway's teeth and Peyton's forehead? *shudders*

Almost as scary as Peyton going up against the eagles secondary. We might be 2-2 and the shine will be off chip's offense.

Dukey

Banned

Tom Brady plus one tiny little wide receiver that everyone knew as getting thrown to won a game against a team with a great defense. I'll take it. It's not like we can have any fewer key players.

h1nch

Your avatar makes me angry because I hate Phil Simms and that segment was sheer idiocy, but I like you because you're a Broncos fan.

lol

I also hate phil simms, but i could not stop laughing at that segment for at least 10 mins after it aired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom