• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhendrix

Banned
My Falcons are screwed, we lost 5 starters during our game and 2 are probably done for the year. Not many heard of him but Kroy Bierman is the most important player on our defense if he has an ACL tear we are going 9-7. He is a DE so athletic that he drops into coverage and plays Safety at times.

This is not our year half our team is injured right now and that is not an exaggeration.

Talon

What moron would leave a nighttime NFL game? You're paying at least $90 to sit up high.

This ain't baseball where it costs $12 to get in the door.

TheJerit

I couldn't believe it came from our defense...

excited.gif

TheJerit

My Falcons are screwed, we lost 5 starters during our game and 2 are probably done for the year. Not many heard of him but Kroy Bierman is the most important player on our defense if he has an ACL tear we are going 9-7. He is a DE so athletic that he drops into coverage and plays Safety at times.

This is not our year half our team is injured right now and that is not an exaggeration.

whoa whoa whoa.....

its always our year ;p

the last I heard it was a high ankle injury. fingers crossed. he may not get a shit ton of sacks, but by god, that lil white boy sure is athletic and handy. he's got a motor I wishi I could give to half the rest of the team.

we always play injuries close to the chest and I really think a lot of this are just precautions, sadly just like our play calling after the 1st half, we are conservative in everything else as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom