• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

_woLf

Bleacher Report: 49ers called for a holding in the end zone, resulting in an end zone.

Seattle-GAF, how is the thunderstorms near you guys? It's super bad here :(

rando14

Theyre saying Achilles possibly for Okung. yikes.

Ari.gif

Bleacher Report: 49ers called for a holding in the end zone, resulting in an end zone.

Seattle-GAF, how is the thunderstorms near you guys? It's super bad here :(

I'm south of downtown and right now it's not too bad, it's not raining anymore either

RyanDG

Had to break out my pro football almanac, but it looks like 21 is the record number of safeties in a single season, and it has been reached two times (the most recent 2008).

Talon

Ugh, those ankle injuries for offensive linemen are the worst. :(

Tafoya just said that he was indicating his big toe though.

Talon

They're dreadful. We've always sort of had terrible uniforms - the all blacks had a 90s charm, but they were ugly. Raiders do the black way classier.

I'm hoping beyond hope that Blank orders up a new set of uniforms when we move to the new stadium.

On the plus side, we're not wearing the black alternates at all this year. On the down side, we're not wearing those sweet 70s throwbacks, which look nice.

I'm sorry, bro. I just call 'em like I see 'em.

Awesome:
Packers
Bears
49ers
Steelers
Chiefs

Terrible:
Seahawks
Falcons
Jags
Jags
Jags

I said nothing about anime.

The Falcons unis from the Deion years were pretty good. Raiders and Cowboys also belong on the awesome unis list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom