• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkenyon

Banned
Seahawks are the new Pats. Soo talented, but so arrogant. Cdy will be the new Gata and Rando will be the new Dutch. Hito the new Bread.
Fuck that, and fuck this attitude. The press and community have hated on the Hawks for so fucking long. We finally get a smidge of hype before the season, and this is the response.

SMH.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Can't say I recall a Patriots player doing that, or talking like Sherman does.

The best part is Seahawk fans spend countless hours talking about how much of a douche Harbaugh is. Such hypocrites.

harSon

Banned
Yo Kaep is shit and so are the Niners. Glad my mulatto brother Russell could expose Bipolarbaugh and his midget headed canvas.

Steelers will continue their tank to number one in the draft, Pirates at the top of the division and the Niners are in their rightful place under cheatin pete's ass cheeks. Things are truly looking up.

Narag

Except you had a bullshit Pass interference call, and then a bullshit "personal foul" call to get you down the field both times ...... good luck on the road this year

When the real refs get back, Seattle won't have this benefit. Don't worry.

Fantomex

Fuck that, and fuck this attitude. The press and community have hated on the Hawks for so fucking long. We finally get a smidge of hype before the season, and this is the response.

SMH.

Go build a PC if your catching feelings. You guys have been to a superbowl, tons of teams with more history havent even gotten to the conference championship in 20 years. give me a break.

rando14

JIM122.gif

;)

_woLf

I love how physical this game is (although I hate the flags).

People called this rivalry the new Steelers-Ravens, this pretty much confirms it.

HOLY SHIT THAT INT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom